Can't decide if you should upgrade to the 4s?

Acint1924

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Search YouTube or pretty much every other tech site for a comparison. I simply was answering the question of whether I think you should upgrade or not.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Search YouTube or pretty much every other tech site for a comparison. I simply was answering the question of whether I think you should upgrade or not.

I don't think you can you give an answer about someone upgrading without doing a comparison between the 4 and the 4S. Sorry, but I didn't see anything in your link that would help someone who was considering going from a 4 to the 4S.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site

And you did it poorly. Congrats..

Why should anyone care what you think they should do?

Let's look at why you upgraded. You said, "I decided, based on the fact that I have a habit of buying every new Apple product, that I would take the leap and purchase one."

Doesn't sound like you took your own advice.

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded because my Droid Classic went from being a great phone to pretty much totally sucking!!! Not a hard decision there...;) Anyone who can't decide probably isn't ready to upgrade. If you're ready then there shouldn't be a problem deciding.....

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I had the iPhone 4 and I upgraded because I wanted the better camera, better processor, and Siri. But I can certainly understand why iPhone 4 owners would not upgrade. Download Vlingo and you won't be missing much.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ahoura

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure if this fits into the topic, but is the ios5 stable enough? because lion's latest updates havent been really stabled and I am scared it will screw my ipad up!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW