Battery OCD

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a Droid, my awareness of battery useage and proximity to a charger/outlet was raised to the Nth after using Blackberry for so many years. Android in general, was a battery hog.

My question to the new converts, and even those that upgraded to the 4S, has your obsession with being near a charger at all times lessened because of the dual core processor and other power saving features? Mine is coming down to a normal level, after seeing my standby times somewhere near 20 hours with light use. But, usually if I have to go out (gym, running, recently apple and pumpkin picking) I will top off the phone..... just in case.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I only charge mine daily when travelling a lot or if I had a particularly rare heavy use day. Otherwise I literally kill it whenever possible.I charge like every other day, max.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday, I missed my bus and had to walk to my doc's appointment. When I had my Evo and did that, with no usage, it went down to about 75% in the time it takes me to walk, however, with my 4S, I was still on 99%, when I got there. I'm a lot less worried about it.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
both the iPhone 4 and 4s have good battery life its less of a worry. The 3gs didnt have as good of a battery life though..

Priyal27

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
both the iPhone 4 and 4s have good battery life its less of a worry. The 3gs didnt have as good of a battery life though..

A lot of people have been complaining that the battery life is horrible, i agree with them i can see the battery meter just drop when im barely using the phone except for emails, and texts.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
A lot of people have been complaining that the battery life is horrible, i agree with them i can see the battery meter just drop when im barely using the phone except for emails, and texts.

I get through the day easily with the 4s and I use it all day long...

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I only need to charge mine once a day. Though I prefer to keep it topped off in case of an emergency. I had to charge my BB 9800 at least once a day, so it's nothing I'm not already used to doing.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I generally keep mine charged/topped off. In the car it's plugged in, at home it's plugged in for those just in case monuments when it's time to go to the gym, mall etc

Btw if you are having battery issues worse than everyone else, it's probably best to restore phone as new...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I've been charging mine about once a day. Depending on usage, I have sometimes gone two days on a single charge. This is amazing compared to my android phone which needed to be charged religiously multiple times a day due to the poor reception I get on campus.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox