Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Another scorcher in the Corn Patch. I don't have the temp showing, but it's currently 97.

View attachment 32166

LOVE this wall ginger - would you mind sharing it please:)

and a quick HELLO:D to everyone !! things have been going well (TG!) I hope everyone here is doing well also:) I watched the keynote on iOS7 and I think it looks really GOOD! much more functionality added in;)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

and a quick HELLO:D to everyone !! things have been going well (TG!) I hope everyone here is doing well also:) I watched the keynote on iOS7 and I think it looks really GOOD! much more functionality added in;)

O. M. G. Pink is that really you??!!!! How are you girlfriend?!! We've missed ya!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

WELCOME BACK!!!

And of course, I'll share it. :)

pinkbeach1.jpg

Songbirdy

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site

Omg Pink?!? We've missed you here!! So glad your back!!!! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73