jenmullenbach

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
25707A43-E5D5-4540-85CC-827D3A5F1D93-5010-000004AE7EEC0D4B_zpsa8803ef0.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Morning! Soo thought the 49ers were gonna pull it off...😔, good game though - better than the commercials! 🏈😉
View attachment 26156
View attachment 26157
Wallpapers from Elizabeth!!

View attachment 26158
This one is from Julie!!

it was a good game indeed !! I didn't pay much attention to the commercials at all either lol, and Beyonce's performance was awesome👍

Ok, and now back to our regularly scheduled wallies being that football/super bowl is over till next season. Let the Valentine wallies continue😃😊
View attachment 26170

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Great Super Bowl last night. Glad the ravens were able to pick up the win. Here's my wallpaper I'm rocking with today. Happy Monday folks 😎

u2usemam.jpg

Tapatalking

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
alright. is it just me this morning or is iMore having a wardrobe malfunction:p lol. In some posts I can't see the screen shot that was posted. In this 4S thread, i was able to see Seashell's, but i can't see what Rellskie posted, but i can see what he 'wrote' in on his post. In the iPhone 5 home screen, i wasnt able to see t3ddies or Lawns homescreen shots. very strange. I'm on my laptop now, but earlier on my ipad(safari) it wasnt visible either. I can however, see t3ddies & Lawns ss's on tapatalk, but Rellskies do not show up :confused: what the heck is going on LOL.

any one else with this issue this morning?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
alright. is it just me this morning or is iMore having a wardrobe malfunction:p lol. In some posts I can't see the screen shot that was posted. In this 4S thread, i was able to see Seashell's, but i can't see what Rellskie posted, but i can see what he 'wrote' in on his post. In the iPhone 5 home screen, i wasnt able to see t3ddies or Lawns homescreen shots. very strange. I'm on my laptop now, but earlier on my ipad(safari) it wasnt visible either. I can however, see t3ddies & Lawns ss's on tapatalk, but Rellskies do not show up :confused: what the heck is going on LOL.

any one else with this issue this morning?

Yeah pink I'm having problems seeing some screenshots too. I actually started having them yesterday. I couldn't see my own post but I could see every other posters screenshots.

EDIT- my bad pink how about I forgot to post my wallpaper with my post?! LOL Im going to re- post it. I need to get some more coffee...

Tapatalking

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah pink I'm having problems seeing some screenshots too. I actually started having them yesterday. I couldn't see my own post but I could see every other posters screenshots.
i didn't noticed it yesterday, but today for me its definately happening.

EDIT- my bad pink how about I forgot to post my wallpaper with my post?! LOL Im going to re- post it. I need to get some more coffee...
LMFAO !!! omg rells, rough night for superbowl party yesterday or what ?! lmao !! its all good, we'll let ya slide on this one:p LOL

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
i didn't noticed it yesterday, but today for me its definately happening.

LMFAO !!! omg rells, rough night for superbowl party yesterday or what ?! lmao !! its all good, we'll let ya slide on this one:p LOL

Yeah sorry about that. I'm still feeling the effects of the Super Bowl festivities lol. But I was serious about how I couldn't see some people's screenshots. In tapatalk it would show up with like a red question mark where the screen would be.

Tapatalking

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah sorry about that. I'm still feeling the effects of the Super Bowl festivities lol. But I was serious about how I couldn't see some people's screenshots. In tapatalk it would show up with like a red question mark were the screen would be.

Tapatalking
;)no problem. & i believe you about the screen shots. Come to think of it now that you've mentioned it, yesterday there were just a couple on tapatalk that showed up at the "?" but not many. oh well, i'm sure what ever it is iMore will correct it soon enough:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
;)no problem. & i believe you about the screen shots. Come to think of it now that you've mentioned it, yesterday there were just a couple on tapatalk that showed up at the "?" but not many. oh well, i'm sure what ever it is iMore will correct it soon enough:)

Yeah hopefully. 😊

Tapatalking

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR