Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks pink hope you are having a good sunday as well. Glad you like the things app too. I may have to try it out.

Tapatalking

Thanks. My Sunday turned out nicely, spent the day with family😊 hope yours was great too !!

As for Things, after using it for a few days now I really do like it. There are many things (no pun intended lol) that you can set up & where or when due etc and move stuff around too !! :D 👍

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. My Sunday turned out nicely, spent the day with family😊 hope yours was great too !!

As for Things, after using it for a few days now I really do like it. There are many things (no pun intended lol) that you can set up & where or when due etc and move stuff around too !! :D 👍

That's good. My Sunday was great. I was able to get some things done that I been meaning to do the whole week.

That's good that the things app is working out for you. I'm currently using any.do. I really like it so far.

Tapatalking

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
That's good. My Sunday was great. I was able to get some things done that I been meaning to do the whole week.

That's good that the things app is working out for you. I'm currently using any.do. I really like it so far.

Tapatalking
That great. I love when I have productive days like that too:)

Thanks, and I liked Any.Do also. But what I don't like about it now is you need to "share" it with 3 people just to get location based reminders to work. So I deleted it & that's when I started using Checkmark:)

and since updating to 6.1 I decided to do a wallie change😊
View attachment 25874

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Thanks, and I liked Any.Do also. But what I don't like about it now is you need to "share" it with 3 people just to get location based reminders to work. So I deleted it & that's when I started using Checkmark:)

View attachment 25874

Wow that sucks about the location reminders. I haven't tried them yet but hopefully they will fix that.

Tapatalking

Hoagie5252

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 25874

I wanted to try the location based reminders with any do so I created 3 contacts with my e-mail to try it out. I didn't have to spam my friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk