Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
SO. I gave in & purchased "Things" today. Yes. I must be out my mofo'in mind LOL. I'm just getting a chance to play around with it now and so far....I like it. It has many options for your tasks/to-dos of where you can put or move them around to. I have to admit tho, it hasn't completely "wow'd" me yet.....I suppose I still have more discovering to do with. OK. I'll shut up now & just post my darn screenie🙊 LOL 😃 have a good night everyone !! And for those of us suddenly in the Antarctic temps, lol, stay warm !!
View attachment 25731
Also, I forgot who's blog I got this wp from😳 but thank you to whoever it was. 👍

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

Just when I think I've lost my marbles in the pursuit of great productivity apps, there you are Pink reassuring that I'm not alone!!! lol ;)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Just when I think I've lost my marbles in the pursuit of great productivity apps, there you are Pink reassuring that I'm not alone!!! lol ;)

lmao !! 😂 At least I also know I'm not the only one losing my marbles either... You right along side of me 😋 hee hee !!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thank you, and yes. The hunt to find the "perfect" task app is always a "to-do" on my list😋 (pun intended hee hee)

Also here's the wp if you'd like it I just wish I could rem where I grabbed it from so I can thank them
View attachment 25732

EDIT: I found where its from - Lucy's blog, droidsR4girls. Thank you for sharing this wp !!

Hoagie5252

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
y4ahetaz.jpg

I'm right there with you with the to dos app I almost wish their we're less to choose from. Kinda a pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
g'morn everyone. Well I've been enjoying having most of my icons on my home screen. Lets see how long this lasts lol. Also today were supd to get a heat wave. Temps are going to reach the mid-upper 20's. woo hoo !! Get your bikinis out👙
View attachment 25741

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
�� for Tuesday Pink, we will get to a balmy 48 then...compared to -35 this week you bet I'm wearing it!!
TGIF friends!!!
View attachment 25742
View attachment 25743
Allllllllrighty then !! Change in clothing for today - we'll do shorts & tank top for today, and on balmy Tuesday we'll do the bikini thing:D lol.

Also, would you mind sharing the flower wp please? :) tks.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Well it looks like I'm finally getting some snow in my area. Not much just a inch 😩. Where is the darn blizzards at? Lol. Anyway here's my setup today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359122888.214042.jpg

Tapatalking

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Allllllllrighty then !! Change in clothing for today - we'll do shorts & tank top for today, and on balmy Tuesday we'll do the bikini thing:D lol.

Also, would you mind sharing the flower wp please? :) tks.

Woot! And then it will be easy to jump out of your fancy car into your fancy pool!! lol
And not at all my friend! :D
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1359126687.114861.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR