Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
my switch-a-roo for the evening !! Original wp was all pink with water droplets, I used an app called "Color effects" (free versh) to grayscale the pic and pink out just a few drops :D
View attachment 22433

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk !!

That's nice pink! Going to have to try that app so I can make some Adjustments to my wallpapers.

Tapatalking

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
That's nice pink! Going to have to try that app so I can make some Adjustments to my wallpapers.

Tapatalking

Thank you !! I just dwld'd it prob a few mins before I made(edited) that wp and so far I really like it!! There is a Pro version with no ads, but if this works out for me I may just use this as is:) also, just a tip, you might want to use a stylus when coloring in small areas. I found using mine was easier than trying to use my finger tip on the smaller areas, and you can adjust the brush size within the app as well:). Can't wait to see what you come up with now!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Thank you !! I just dwld'd it prob a few mins before I made(edited) that wp and so far I really like it!! There is a Pro version with no ads, but if this works out for me I may just use this as is:) also, just a tip, you might want to use a stylus when coloring in small areas. I found using mine was easier than trying to use my finger tip on the smaller areas, and you can adjust the brush size within the app as well:). Can't wait to see what you come up with now!!

Yeah it's great app! I'm going to see what I can do with my wallpapers. I definitely need a stylus because my big fingers are messing me up when trying to color in some spaces! Lol

Tapatalking

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it's great app! I'm going to see what I can do with my wallpapers. I definitely need a stylus because my big fingers are messing me up when trying to color in some spaces! Lol

Tapatalking

If you want to, you can pm me the wp and LMK what you'd like done and I can do it for you if you'd like:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
If you want to, you can pm me the wp and LMK what you'd like done and I can do it for you if you'd like:)

Aww thanks pink. I'm ok for now. I'm try and get the hang of it first. Here's my first try at it ha!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352337437.479238.jpg

The music note was orange before. Looks way better to me this way

Tapatalking

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I'm going to try one next with more things to color. It's pretty cool though. This is probably the best app to easily change the color of your wallpaper I've seen yet.

Tapatalking

Yw!! Yes it is a nice simple recoloring app to use and I actually found it by accident lol Glad you like it too!!

And for today, a little change up of icons:)

View attachment 22475

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
playing around with the Color Effects app more tonight. Messing with brush sizes, zooming in to color in the lines more precisely etc :) LOVE this app - I think I'll splurge the 99? & get the full version !! :D lol (I'd def suggest using a stylus as well)
The daisy is the same wp I posted earlier (from Wendy's blog) and the HK wp was from iBees tumblr, was originally more grayscale. Thx for sharing girls !!

View attachment 22495
View attachment 22496

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
playing around with the Color Effects app more tonight. Messing with brush sizes, zooming in to color in the lines more precisely etc :) LOVE this app - I think I'll splurge the 99? & get the full version !! :D lol (I'd def suggest using a stylus as well)
The daisy is the same wp I posted earlier (from Wendy's blog) and the HK wp was from iBees tumblr, was originally more grayscale. Thx for sharing girls !!

View attachment 22495
View attachment 22496

Hey pink Im loving this app too. I'm going to get the full version as well. It also gives your pictures 10x megapixels as well. Now I just have to find a stylus!

Tapatalking

iPhoneandJesusLover

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Mine!
Not much has changed.
It's been slightly re arranged.
Ever since the iPhone 5 came out, I started leaving the bottom row empty with the settings app. I don't know... I think it looks better. I didn't do that before it came.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW