Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
OK!! i'm totally jealous of this screen set up with the icons connecting like that:eek: :D

but NO, i'm not into jb'ing my device:p LOL.

Aww pink you gotta try the jailbreak at least once! Lol I thought i would never jb my phone but once i tried it i loved it. here's the wallpaper if you want it. It will still look the same but without the vertical icons on the left.View attachment 19153

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Aww pink you gotta try the jailbreak at least once! Lol I thought i would never jb my phone but once i tried it i loved it. here's the wallpaper if you want it. It will still look the same but without the vertical icons on the left.View attachment 19153

oh thank you for the wp - this little lion looks so cute and fuzzy:D
and no.....really - the jb'ing thing just isnt for me really:eek: i've had enough of messing with tech in my bb days LOL! now i just want to keep things simple and let them work as they should without having to worry about tweaking anything:) cheers to you guy/gals that do have the patience to jb tho;)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
oh thank you for the wp - this little lion looks so cute and fuzzy:D
and no.....really - the jb'ing thing just isnt for me really:eek: i've had enough of messing with tech in my bb days LOL! now i just want to keep things simple and let them work as they should without having to worry about tweaking anything:) cheers to you guy/gals that do have the patience to jb tho;)

No problem! Glad to help.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
IMG_0152.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members