Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Here you go Pink. :)

Enjoy!

:D tyvm SoCal !!

And here's my screen for today (and last night lol)
1321488829.png

danredwing

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Mine

I keep it pretty basic on the home screen. Every app here gets at least daily use with the exception of some of the apps in the photography folder. Stuff I use less often on the next page, games on the third, and the Newsstand app on the last page where I never have to see it.

I'll second a couple earlier posters. I love the Instapaper app! I use it even more on my iPad.

Corrina

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I am addicted to Disc Drivin'. Also went looking for a quick update app, like qTweeter/qStatus and found Sociable. LOVE it. Oh and I have a thing for photography apps. lol

myscreen.png

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I am addicted to Disc Drivin'. Also went looking for a quick update app, like qTweeter/qStatus and found Sociable. LOVE it. Oh and I have a thing for photography apps. lol

Click to view quoted image

You do realize that you are posting in the iPhone 4S forum? Which at this point in time cannot be jailbroken.. So I'm not sure why you (and others) are posting screen shots of your jailbroke phones in this forum?

Last edited:

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
First two rows are my most used Apple apps. Second two rows are my most used third party apps. Done in Alphabetical order.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
How did you get just a photo on the first page without any icons? I would like to do that.

Thanks

hi 4sVerizon, i'm guessing your asking me that question:)
to move your icons, touch and hold one of them till you see them 'wiggle'. When they are wiggling, you can TOUCH/HOLD and DRAG them to a new page. do this with each one till your home page is icon free. Be careful though, the ones with the X are apps you've dwld and they can accidentally be deleted if you tap the X. Of course, if that happens you can always dwld the app again.

Reactions: iPhone4sVerizon

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW