Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

IamHahn

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
My lab Daphne, taken with the Camera + app.

Click to view quoted image

You're Daphne is beautiful. I have a Black Lab, named Recon. He was abused and is very timid, still a little scared of everyone but my wife and daughters.

AeYnYbxCAAArBow.jpg
Had a blueprint background, changed it to the same thing, only black. Works well with the black lifeproof case.

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I am 72 and have purchased the iPhone4S 10 days ago. (former Crackberry addict). First Attempt developing a home page and using Tapatalk to show it on this forum (hope it works?). Have seen some great Homepages on this forum.

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
You're Daphne is beautiful. I have a Black Lab, named Recon. He was abused and is very timid, still a little scared of everyone but my wife and daughters.

Thank you! We rescued our lab (we think she is part pitbull and chow, maybe 1/4 pit). She doesn't really like men, except for my husband, until they spend time with her. She's very protective of me. One night, my husband came home from picking up some food and Daphne was asleep on the couch. Well, she didn't hear my husband open the door and when he appeared in the kitchen, she freaked out and was barking and growling at my husband. I think she was just confused/sleepy/surprised, but I definitely have a guard dog. :)

I can't stand people who abuse animals. They are so innocent and forgiving. :eek:

T-Will

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Here's mine. I keep trying others but always go back to this one (I think I like how the blue icons contrast with the orange wallpaper).

-T

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I am 72 and have purchased the iPhone4S 10 days ago. (former Crackberry addict). First Attempt developing a home page and using Tapatalk to show it on this forum (hope it works?). Have seen some great Homepages on this forum.

:Dwelcome Jerry and congrats on your 4S purchase !! Love the ss also:)

SoCalApple

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I have 5 pages. the 4 others all have top two rows only (like the home screen) & all have well managed folders. Sort of a neat-freak with the organization.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
It's nice to know I'm not the only OCD anal person when it comes to how icons are set up on the baby:) I'm very picky that my home page MUST only have the 4 icons on the bottom, and at times I will throw my weather icon on top when it doesn't interfere with my wp I'm using for the day:)

1321469265.png

Reactions: SoCalApple

jermheel

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm OCD about my iPhone organization..
  1. Homescreen- my most used Apple apps
  2. Screen Two- my most used productivity, social, finance, misc. apps
  3. Screen Three- is where I folder'ize all my apps, folders are in alphabetical order and grouped by category ...

stole your wallpaper but here is my setup!

SoCalApple

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I have 5 pages. the 4 others all have top two rows only (like the home screen) & all have well managed folders. Sort of a neat-freak with the organization. I love how the smoke fills the background when I open up a folder...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have 5 pages. the 4 others all have top two rows only (like the home screen) & all have well managed folders. Sort of a neat-freak with the organization. I love how the smoke fills the background when I open up a folder...

SoCalApple, would you mind sharing the green eyed apple wp ? I love that one !! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice