Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Here is mine : )

I tend to switch things up now and again but for the most part it stays relatively the same (until I discover a new favorite app and something else gets bumped to the next screen)

rprather

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Here's my home screen! Clearly I like podcasts and RSS feeds...

attachment.php

pinny

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
I like to keep all my apps on my homescreen. It forces me to stay organized and weed out useless programs that just take up space.

nupicasso

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Here is mine.. try to keep only original Apple stuff on it (except for LogMeIn which I use way too much), everything else organized on 2nd page... games on 3rd. ...

Where can I get this background?!....scratch that! I see you put it up. Super fantastic! Thanx!

Last edited:

rootsunited

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Apps ahoy

Here's mine. As you can probably tell, and I'm sure I'm not that different from many on this site, I am an app junkie, and I can also be kinda anal about organization -- so as much as I love comparing other people's home screens, it irks me that people would sacrifice two spots on their home screen for the default weather app and the Weather Channel app; or why, if space is tight, someone would have both the Contacts app and the Phone app, when the Contacts app is already embedded in the Phone app. But to each their own and it's certainly interesting to compare notes.

My second screen is mostly reference (News, News Radio, Government-related apps, Science, Law, Religions, Languages, and Comics). Page 3 is for Location-related apps, Shopping, Events, Health, Travel. Page 4 is Audio, Video, and Sports apps. Pages 5 and 6 are games.

Pretty surprised no one else (yet?) has Instapaper on their home screen -- of the 900+ apps I have (of which about 530 are on my iPhone), it's easily one of the very best, hands down (and on the very shortest of lists in terms of the quality and committment of the developer).

The wallpaper is a shot I took at Maracas Bay, Trinidad, West Indies.

Last edited:

shafnitz

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
...or why, if space is tight, someone would have both the Contacts app and the Phone app, when the Contacts app is already embedded in the Phone app
Bah, you're right! But I've been fighting the urge to move the Contacts app for months. I think you finally pushed me over the edge. Now I need to decide what to replace it with. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2