Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
What apps have earned a coveted spot on your iPhone 4S home screen? Is it still default, just as Apple shipped it? Or have you moved everything, including the dock icons?

Take a screen shot (hold down the sleep/wake button and tap the home button) and attach it below. Also, let us know why you made the choices you did -- we're always looking for good tips!

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
45cfb6c3-fbc4-7d2d.jpg

I have most things organized into different screens. But here is my main home screen at the moment.

just in case anyone wants the screen:
1315F00O912F-22548.png

i found it in google:

Last edited:

shafnitz

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why I find this so interesting, but I know I'll be refreshing this thread all day to see what other people's home screens look like.

capt_beard

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
My first homescreen is a very prestigious place for an app to be.
All my main, everyday use apps are there.
I hate folders so I put unused ones in a folder.

Reactions: jyoung

pstmd

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
iPhone4S home screen

I use my iPhone daily in my medical practice so my home screen is all medical apps.

The apps on all the other screens are arranged in folders by content (my wife hates the way I've arranged my iPhone so she never uses it:D)

gadillon

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
There are only two reasons I can think of for having one's selected apps on the home screen. Quick access would be one reason. For me, such apps include the Flashlight, Camera or Shazam. The
second reason would be the degree of use. I use the following apps daily: Awesome Notes, Calendar, Photos, Phone, Safari, Local Weather etc.

JB01

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
These are the main apps I use every day. Keys apps for me Pulse for news, Whatsapp to talk to my family in the UK, Tune in radio for my BBC radio fix, Evernote for synchronized notes and Garmin for navigation.

luckieboi711

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Here is mine.. try to keep only original Apple stuff on it (except for LogMeIn which I use way too much), everything else organized on 2nd page... games on 3rd. ...

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
These are the main apps I use every day. Keys apps for me Pulse for news, Whatsapp to talk to my family in the UK, Tune in radio for my BBC radio fix, Evernote for synchronized notes and Garmin for navigation.

How did you get 5 icons along the bottom?

11091d1319569580t-show-us-your-iphone-4s-home-screen-iphone.png