Show us your iPhone 4S home screen!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Nice! Thanks seashell I'm going to look around too. Everywhere i search there seems to be every color but red wallpapers. If i find some good ones I'll send them to ya.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Rellskie,
This is what I did...Go to Bing.com and click on the top for Wallpapers. Type in "RED WALLPAPERS" or anything you want red like Red Wood Or red whatever, You getthe idea and then choose what you want and selectthe largest size so it works on the phone for wallpaper. I have a folder of just iPhone wallpaper this way. Good luck and pass it on to Seashell also.... :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Rellskie,
This is what I did...Go to Bing.com and click on the top for Wallpapers. Type in "RED WALLPAPERS" or anything you want red like Red Wood Or red whatever, You getthe idea and then choose what you want and selectthe largest size so it works on the phone for wallpaper. I have a folder of just iPhone wallpaper this way. Good luck and pass it on to Seashell also.... :)

Thanks jaguar but I have done that a while ago but I just didn't like most of the red ones that came up.

Tapatalking

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks jaguar but I have done that a while ago but I just didn't like most of the red ones that came up.

Tapatalking

Oh ok well anyway I wish you luck and if I come across anything I will let you know. I am going to send you a friend request if that is OK with you.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1363532859.582127.jpg
This makes me think of Spring. I haven't been changing my wp much at all. I'm really picky. Lol. Maybe I'll keep this one until the weather warms up.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I have had this wallpaper since yesterday. Going to switch everything up soon

a8ubanuz.jpg

Tapatalking

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member