Display?

Boobie12

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed when comparing my iPhone to my sisters iphone mines looks much more washed out. I took them both to the same site and put brightness on high. Hers was sharper and way better color. Mine is white and her is black but I'm sure that doesn't make a difference. Going to take it into the apple store Wendy and exchange it. Just wondering anyone have the same issue.

skyscraper04

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed when comparing my iPhone to my sisters iphone mines looks much more washed out. I took them both to the same site and put brightness on high. Hers was sharper and way better color. Mine is white and her is black but I'm sure that doesn't make a difference. Going to take it into the apple store Wendy and exchange it. Just wondering anyone have the same issue.

let us know whats the problem because i think i have the same issue.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

what carrier?
What size and what color phone?

Boobie12

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Sprint white 16gb when there together the difference is big and btw hers is a 16gb black AT&T and even with my sisters AT&T black regular 4 it's the same thing

Last edited:

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed this too on my black device. They say it's glue I disagree I think it is the color profile that apple chose for the screen. Look at the nexus s before the first update came out it had a crazy vibrant screen, then update came out and the colors when dull. I think all is needed is a software update hopefully but that's my opinion.

Boobie12

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Yea I'm going in tomorrow and before they give me the new one of they do I'll be sure to check and make sure the new one doesn't have the washed out look.