Transfer text messages from android to iphone?

2xchapter

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Tried searching but didn't come up with anything..

Anyone by any chance know how to transfer text messages from android to iphone by any chance?

:confused:

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I am pretty sure this cant be done. What you may be able to do is transfer the text messages from android to your computer for safe keeping but theres no way your going to restore them onto the iPhone.

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I agree and don't think it is possible. Unless it is something you need which you can copy and paste and send to an email I don't really get why so many people want all of their text messages transfered from phone to phone. To each their own though, hope you find something that works for you.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Tried searching but didn't come up with anything..

Anyone by any chance know how to transfer text messages from android to iphone by any chance?

:confused:

Find a cellular repair place that has a UME-36Pro - Universal Memory Exchanger and the right cords to hook to it...

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm... This is interesting. I always delete my texts, just to be on the safe side. Can't imagine why anyone would want to save texts. Trying to catch your wife cheating or something?

KashSystems

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm... This is interesting. I always delete my texts, just to be on the safe side. Can't imagine why anyone would want to save texts. Trying to catch your wife cheating or something?

I have companies that their managers, employees message me all the time, or they state that they never said that. So I never delete my texts or emails because of these kind of situations. If the message is important I take a screenshot on my iphone conversation just to be safe. It amazes me how many times I get a manager or employee say they never said that or I never responded to their question when they screwed up.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Using Google Voice on Sprint with my old Android EVO. All my texts are forwarded to Google voice and I have then on my iPhone in Google Voice. Not sure if or how this works with other carriers.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner