So i lost my iphone 4s

biggiehead

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
So I went to six flags yesterday and the unthinkable happened... my iphone 4s managed to fly out of my pocket during my first ride and landed within the track I know this because even though it fell it somehow managed to survive the fall. and i later was tracking it with the find my iphone app and its just sitting there :eek: in what condition who knows. So i reported it and sent a picture of where the phone is located to an email i was given. Now getting to the point assuming they don't recover it what are my options on getting a new iphone I did purchase the apple care plan when i bought it

any answers are appreciated

Sprint iphone 4s

jjcasillas15

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Dang... Definitely try to get ahold of someone at Apple. Hopefully you can get it back from Six Flags. Would love to know what kind of condition it is in if you receive it. Best of luck!

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Now getting to the point assuming they don't recover it what are my options on getting a new iphone I did purchase the apple care plan when i bought it
AppleCare is not insurance. Your option is to buy another one if you can't recover your existing one.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
If you don't have insurance on your carrier's account or third party, you just have to buy a new one full price. Applecare does not cover loss/theft.

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Seems like Applecare + isn't useful in a situation like this. I'm pretty careful with my phone. I don't let it out of my site. I'm sure you'll be more careful with it in the future. Good luck with whatever you do to get it replaced.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I would have maid them shut the ride down and get my phone lol but im assuming you tracked it after u left the park I hope u get it back

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Same here! I would have stood right beside somebody and bugged the crap out of them! If that didn't work then maybe a little anger and rage would have helped.

biggiehead

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
To those of you following the story here's the update so the phone was recovered by an employee but they decided to be assholes and steal the phone but little did they know I had a feeling this was going to happen so I've been constantly checking my iCloud account and what do you know he plugged it in at home giving my a chance to gps it and get the exact address and now the police will be involved I've already filed a report so hoPefully things work out in my favor

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
wow... the phone survived the fall... What kind of case did you have on it? About how many feet would you say it fell?

find my phone.. great app and a lifesaver.

Hagan#1

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
To those of you following the story here's the update so the phone was recovered by an employee but they decided to be assholes and steal the phone but little did they know I had a feeling this was going to happen so I've been constantly checking my iCloud account and what do you know he plugged it in at home giving my a chance to gps it and get the exact address and now the police will be involved I've already filed a report so hoPefully things work out in my favor

I hope the police help you and keep is posted.
Good luck!!!

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
good work. you always have to look out for scumbags in the world. the guy that took it obviously isn't very bright

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox