Who has the 64 Gig and why

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
So I'm a huge music lover, and have around 6,000 songs on my iPhone along with movies, TV Shows, and 110 apps, yes I'm just big on the iPhone ecosystem period sue me. But I was wondering why other people might be totting around the 64 gig iPhone. They seem like they are always the phones in Sprints store when everything else is sold out by the way if people still want one and can afford to grab it. I know that has been the trend around the DC metro area.

mozart1756

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
28 GB of music to start. It's nice to have all my music in one place finally. I'm coming from an 8 GB iPod touch so this is awesome! Plenty of room after that for a few TV show seasons, apps, etc.

My 64 GB is actually 57.42 GB available. Is everyone else's that size too? Wonder where the 7 GB went? I know the iOS is part of that but 7 GB worth?

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Yea mine was that size as well, and you're right having all my music as well as a good amount of movies and shows is awesome I love all the memory.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I have it because I filled up a 32gb 3GS and had to thin out my apps. With the improved camera, I plan on taking lots more pics, too!

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Main reason... Resale Value.

Second reason, I take a ton of videos and pics and figured when I go on vacation, I definitely won't run out of space.

Third reason... just becasue....

HeyGreggie

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Main reason... Resale Value.

Second reason, I take a ton of videos and pics and figured when I go on vacation, I definitely won't run out of space.

Third reason... just becasue....

Basically. This is My 64 gig right now... until Itunes Match comes out...

57.42GB Capacity.

12.8GB Music
7.3GB Photos
8 GB apps
1.72 Other
28.1gb Free

I have spotify & Google Music, but I'm looking forward to Itunes Match. I have a LOT of music, but the music I listen to the most made the device. Just in case i'm on a ski-lift or something with no service or connect to wifi.

and for the extra $100 I paid... I got twice the size phone of the 32. Resale value. Learned that from my ipod days.

Last edited:

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I bought the 64gb because it was available. That's me being honest. And now I think about it, I'll be able to resell it at a higher value than the 32/16.

I actually went ahead and bought the 64gb 3G version of the iPad because it was the highest I could get.

Sent from my 3G iPad 2 using Tapatalk

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I currently have a 30GB 5G iPod (yeah she's ancient ;)) that's full. However, I don't want to carry around an iPod AND an iPhone everywhere I go... the whole point of the iPhone is to consolidate everything into one sleek package. So, my iPod stays in the car, and my iPhone is for when I'm NOT drivin around. Plus, I can more than comfortably store ALL my music, and never have to worry about running out of space anytime soon.

wylie73

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Pretty much the same reasons as everyone else.
Resale value
Music Storage (I have a ton)
Apps
Pictures & Videos
"You can never have TOO MUCH space":cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen