Problem w/ Dictation/Microphone

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

I just started having problems with the dictation/microphone on my texts, emails, tweets, and basically any area the keyboard appears and I have the option to dictate a message. I'm not sure what happened it has been working before up until just a day or two ago. I have a 4s 32GB on iOS 5. No changes that I know of in settings. I've done restarts & reboots. I have no idea what else to to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Mine doesn't work either. I see the 3 blinking purple dots, and then they just dissapear and thats it. I dont really get it

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Yeah that's exactly what's happening to me. I don't get it either and I'm not sure what's causing it. One day it worked the next it didn't. I don't even use it that much.

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Mine doesn't work either. I see the 3 blinking purple dots, and then they just dissapear and thats it. I dont really get it
Hey, I was reading that Siri and the dictation are connected and on a server. So I used Siri to dictate a text and she/it created it and sent it. Since then the dictation has been working on everything. Maybe that is a way to calibrate it/reset it. So maybe try that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711