Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Beginner

96 Posts
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts

Red face Picture problems with windows

All the photo's in my MyStream folder from the iCloud are upside down. Some can be righted and saved others say there are problems with file properties and they can not be saved.

When I try to copy them from my Camera Roll on the phone to a Folder in My Pictures, I get the same upside down results, videos included.

I Pictures used to be part of iTunes, but I can not find anything about them in Preferences now.

I can not figure out how to have iTunes download my Viedo's into the library so I can watch them on the big screen and right side up. I can however, double click them from the phone's camera roll and they will play in iTunes.

Any solutions? Will this be addressed in a future update to the IOS?

iMore Expert

830 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,912 Global Posts

I have the same issue with pics being upside down on my Win 7 PC. I actually submitted a bug report to Apple on the issue when iOS 5 was still beta. It started about beta 5 or 6 if I remember correctly. They said it was a known issue and they were working on it. Apparently they still are......lol.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.