Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    467 Global Posts

Question Siri having network issues?

All morning Siri has been having network issues and not working............is this an Apple server issue or VZ? Very frustrating when you are driving and want to use Siri and all she comes back with is that she is having trouble connecting to the network. It happened right after I got my phone but only for a short time. Today it's been a couple hours...........
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    1,354 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Me too

I am having the same issue today. Seems for several tries at a time she can't connect.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

Same with me.
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    iOS Version

The same thing happened to me when I picked mine up yesterday too but I think its working now
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

It's even worse today.
    iPhone Nanite

Default Not working at all today

Siri worked pretty consistently for me (on AT&T) until today. As of today, it can no longer connect to the network at all. All the supposed fixes (turn Siri off & on, reset network settings, etc.) make no difference. This, plus worse reception and worse battery life have me thinking about returning my 4S and going back to my 4.