Evo 4g to 4s

cowboyfan7231

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I have been going back and forth and back and forth from keeping my evo 4g to getting a 4s. Now that all of you former evo 4g owners have had your 4s for a week what are the pros and cons? Did you make the right choice? Would you do it again? What do you miss the most? Help I am tired of battery issues and force closes.
:confused:

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
To be honest, I don't miss it, at all. The 4S is much faster and smoother, it works a lot better.

For the first few days, however, I did try to use a non-existent back button! LOL

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

ls108

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I have been going back and forth and back and forth from keeping my evo 4g to getting a 4s. Now that all of you former evo 4g owners have had your 4s for a week what are the pros and cons? Did you make the right choice? Would you do it again? What do you miss the most? Help I am tired of battery issues and force closes.
:confused:

Myself coming from Android using it for 2 years plus.In the beginning Android was different and creative yet the novelty started to wear off. That was mainly due to hardware specs increasing on the different models of phone, in essence phones become better ,stronger and faster. Yet that caused the fragmentation of the OS ,I started out on Android 1.5 as the different updates started to roll out various apps did and did not work based on the model of your phone. Lots depended on who made the phone also and what there personal concepts where based on updating your phone.Then the concept of rooting took off yet that worked for some and it didn't work for others.With rooting basically you where one click away from a 500 dollar brick that could or couldn't be saved based on your tech skill set. As an Iphone owner its easy and simple it works that's the bottom line. Every one has a different sets of wants and needs that works for them and what they want from a phone.(Your mileage may vary) You have to first look at the area in which you live and check the coverage.But you have to remember first and foremost its a phone..Besides if my mother can switch over to an Iphone at 64 years old it cant be that tough to adjust!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2