Aidios Droid... Hello iPhone 4s...

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Almost 2 years ago I moved from Blackberry to the original Droid. I was pretty happy with it until this past early Spring when the third or fourth operating system upgrade by-passed the usefulness of the phone. Like many, I held on tightly waiting for the iPhone 5.... Oh Well!!! I did take a look at the Bionic before deciding to go with Apple.

Last Friday my new 4s was mailed to me and for the most part I'm pretty happy with the new phone. Love the camera which is leaps and bounds better than Android. Droid email capabilities are a bit better than Apple, but I can do what I need to so no big deal. Two things threw my decision over the top. Thing 1 is I went through 3 batteries in 20 months with the current one starting to die (and 4g probably would make things any better). Thing 2 is the tendency of Droids to be quirky on their functional capabilities. Even the sales person at Verizon told me their currently working on one with the keyboard on the Bionic.... Not Good...

So here I am!!! I hope to have a long positive experience with this new phone and by the way, Siri also rocks!!! :cool:

HektikBob

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
i have been a droid user for a few years now..Before that blackberry.. i know its the same story everyone has..some of us it take a little more time to wake up :D .. this is my first Iphone and i am loving it..

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
My wife also seems fairly estatic with her hew white 4s. She stepped up from a Blackberry Storm II which basically croaked a couple of weeks ago. It's really too bad so much press and fuss was made over the iPhone 5 with the 4s being devalued somewhat by reviewers for not looking different... Really now people... get a clue... this phone is a deffinate upgrade. I'm still working a few adjustments from the Drone, but it's coming along vicely....

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i to had BB and then just got Samsung Galaxy SII taking it back waiting on my Iphone. On;y on thing i would never have Verizon ever. Old technology very old. I wounder do Verizon iphone even have SIM cards?

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Welcome again!! I hope that you love it long time! LOL! I try to tell people all the time about how good iPhone cameras are! When I still has my iPhone 4 I loved embarrassing people who thought that their 8 MP Android camera was better than my 5MP iPhone camera! They hated me! I loved the hate! It warmed me! LOL!

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Droid is what got me too. I had a droid Incredible when our company switched to AT&T. The Incredible felt cheap compared to the 3GS. To me it just paled in comparison to iOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ivybiznatch

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I left a Droid Incredible in February and haven't regretted it at all! Love my iPhone!

Welcome to the dark side! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

makya53

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm a rooting junkie that loves macs. I took the 4s plunge and hated the first 3 days of it my incredible was able to just about everything, but now holy hell this phone is great. I can't wait to get into tweaking this bad boy to unleash it's real potential.

jjcasillas15

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered an iPhone 4s. On a Droid right now and cant wait. The phone looks great. Havent heard any complaints from friends that I know that have one.... And Siri... sounds ridiculously amazing. Cant wait for it to arrive!

Junius8#AC

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
My HTC Evo was a good phone till this very day it still can compete but ever since I made this transition to the iPhone4s I asked myself what took you so long lol :D

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
It's been 9 days now and I don't believe the number of aps and other discoveries I've made with this thing!!! Saaaaweeet!!!!:D

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
As soon as Verizon credits my account for my returned Bionic I'm getting my 4S... now have to decide between 32 and 64

koolhand79

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Can't deny the quality of the iPhone compared to other phones out there. I'm coming from the galaxy sII(sprint version) which is probably the best android phone currently available and I don't regret the switch at all. It's been two and a half years since I last owned an iPhone and I don't know how I made it that long.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Can't deny the quality of the iPhone compared to other phones out there. I'm coming from the galaxy sII(sprint version) which is probably the best android phone currently available and I don't regret the switch at all. It's been two and a half years since I last owned an iPhone and I don't know how I made it that long.

I also had the SGSII from Sprint. It was an awesome phone. The screen was gorgeous. But the Sprint service was really bad. So I went with the best phone on Verizon. Seems like a good choice for phone and carrier. I get full bars just about everywhere I go.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro