Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SeanHRCC
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    559 Global Posts

Default Any more Sprint 4s coming?

Missed out on launch day since I had a meeting Friday morning. Put my name on a list at Sprint and they haven't gotten any in a few days. Apple all sold out and so is Best Buy. Don't want to have it shipped but looks like that is the only way to get one right now, and even then I'm sure I'll have a long wait. Radio Shack in the SF Bay Area didn't even get any Sprint ones in.
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    1,846 Global Posts

Nope, not producing any more.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    Missed out on launch day since I had a meeting Friday morning. Put my name on a list at Sprint and they haven't gotten any in a few days. Apple all sold out and so is Best Buy. Don't want to have it shipped but looks like that is the only way to get one right now, and even then I'm sure I'll have a long wait. Radio Shack in the SF Bay Area didn't even get any Sprint ones in.

I would suggest checking with places off the beaten Path! If you have any connections try stores out of the way
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    19,860 Global Posts

are you waiting for a 16gb? try 64gb... better chance

Current Phones: iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry OS & WebOS
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,150 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 Beta 3

Yea you can find a 64 gig I'm sure if you ask around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I ordered a Sprint 32g on line from Apple 2 days ago. It's already being shipped.
    iMore Expert

iOS Version

Apples website says shipping in 1-2 weeks on all models and on all carriers. Surely you can wait 7 days instead of nobody knows when to buy it in person again.
    Current White Iphone 4 8GB JB Evasi0n 7.0.4 because of budget reasons
    2011-12 White Iphone 4S 16 GB
    2011 White Iphone4 - 16GB
    2009-2011 Black Iphone 3GS 16 GB
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

I ordered 2 32gb white iphones from a sprint store here in
    Los Angeles and they showed up two days later. Ordered this Tuesday and picked them up today. So they have them, just gotta go in there and ask.
    iPhone Intermediate

OP,
    online at sprint.com they have a 1-2 week delivery for the 32GB and the 16GB is out of stock till further notice. The 64GB is readily available with no delivery delay.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    7,976 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

You're out of luck, I've heard that Sprint was so happy with first weekend sales that they decided not to order any more and use the profits to throw a huge confetti parade with several giraffes...

It's science.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    1,737 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I know the apple store by me is getting more in every day. I suggest that you just stop by the store, and try and buy one. I called 3 times asking for a white 16GB Verizon phone, they always said they didn't have it. Stopped in on Wed, and sure enough they had them in stock. There were a ton of people there buying the 4S's. I suggest to keep trying apple.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

dude i would just reserve one online for pick up the next day. start checking the website at like 8:30 cause this week i caught one at like 8:35/8:40. and was able to pick it up in store the next day. i preordered at best buy and those fools haven't even gotten 1 in yet or so they say. if you dont konw what i am talking about re: reserving one, then go to apple.com/iphone and buy now and then click reserve and pick state and store you want to pck up at. then around 8:30 tonite start checking and reserve. make sure you have your apple id & passwrd handy to sign in for the reservation. GL!
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    360 Global Posts

probably just really backordered...same thing is happening to me at verizon
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    559 Global Posts

Yea I know they are making more, just thought they would roll out a bit faster. I found a lot of Sprint stores have the 64gb in stock, just note sure if I want to spend $500+ on an iPhone.
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    4,312 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    You're out of luck, I've heard that Sprint was so happy with first weekend sales that they decided not to order any more and use the profits to throw a huge confetti parade with several giraffes...

It's science.
    Don't forget the tiny clown cars and the Tribbles.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Thursday night about a minute or two before 9:00pm we were able to reserve 2 white Sprint 16gb at the Apple Store and picked them up Friday.

I watched Friday night and they had more come in, in both black and white.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    227 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    Don't waste your time with a sprint iphone. Get an At&t one instead. Sprints 3g speeds are horrible, and I'm considering switching to AT&T.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Ordered 2 32g Sprint phones on 10/18 and received them on 10/21 from the Apple Store on line