Siri being updated as the days go on

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Anybody notice Siri is getting a little more advanced as the days go buy. What I've noticed and I'm sure most of you guys have too. Is Siri learns your speech patterns and doesn't understand other people trying to use your phone. But 1 new feature is Siri is bringing up movie information without doing a web search. On day 1 or 2 Siri was doing alot of web searches and now the database/servers actually have the information programmed.

For example. I can't remember the exact words but asked Siri about "the movie paranormal activity 3" It gave me the pop up with release day, actors, so on and so on. No websearch, but its how you ask Siri because I can't remember the exact words but asked again in a few different ways and 1 result was movie theaters in my location and the other asked for a web search. So specific information that normally requires a websearch from Siri will actually show up in a pop up and sometime speak the info. Its still kind of tricky.

All stocks are in Siri now and spoken. From Apple to Samsung whoever.

I love how Siri is becoming so smart that it one day will be a encyclopedia without web searches. I think thats the goal for Siri to not hear the would you like to do a websearch.

Is there anything else new you guys have discovered with Siri or how its becoming more advanced even though its only been out for less than a week.

Josh

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed that it is learning my voice characteristics. When I first got the phone it would misfire constantly, now it rarely makes a mistake.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.