OMG I had to send back my iPhone help!

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I had to exchange my iphone 4S 16gig for a 32gig according to apple it will take about 10 days to process after they receive my return. Meanwhile I'm back using my Nexus S.

Sent from my Nexus S

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I had to exchange my iphone 4S 16gig for a 32gig according to apple it will take about 10 days to process after they receive my return. Meanwhile I'm back using my Nexus S.

Sent from my Nexus S

That sucks. How is it with your Nexus S while you wait? Has it been painful.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I took my 1st 4S back to the store Monday and tonight I reserved a different model to go pick up in the morning. You cant do that as well? Honestly, I wouldn't wait. It'll take a few days for the payment to post back to your credit card, but if you have the funds right now, go for it. Or at least try to.

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I have the funds to buy but Apple.com won't just exchange the phone. They have to receive it first refund the purchase and reset the upgrade eligibility in order for me to order a new iPhone. Its a long and painful process :-(

Nexus S works beautifully I don't have any complaints. The raw Google Android OS is way better than HTC Sense, Samsung Touch Wiz or Motor Blur. In fact I think Google Android raw OS goes head to head with Apple IOS. They both have drawbacks but both offer great UI. I hate Android with a passion when manufacturers add their own UI and services, but for some they love that experience personally I don't.

Well the wait will be hard but by the time I'm able to Re order I might just step up to the 64gig :)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So this is a play by play account of your iPhone return...hmmm...

71KR

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Apple received the iPhone I have fedex confirmation. I spoke with Sprint they will reset the upgrade eligibility as soon as I receive conformation from Apple that they received the phone. Apple will not reset it only send me an email which I have to forward to Sprint.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Faster process!
I'm ready to order my new iPhone 4S 64gig :)
Hopefully will be here by Friday

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk