How easy to transfer videos to computer?

salmar

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Just joined this forum today and my question is I am thinking of getting the 16 gig iPhone4S. So if I use the camera to take videos of family etc. how would I get the video off the phone and onto my iMac to save space on the iPhone? Is it fairly easy to do? I also have an original 32 gig iPad. I really don't want to go for the 32 gig iPhone. I've never had an iPhone before so that's why I am asking.
Thanks for a reply. 

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Just joined this forum today and my question is I am thinking of getting the 16 gig iPhone4S. So if I use the camera to take videos of family etc. how would I get the video off the phone and onto my iMac to save space on the iPhone? Is it fairly easy to do? I also have an original 32 gig iPad. I really don't want to go for the 32 gig iPhone. I've never had an iPhone before so that's why I am asking.
Thanks for a reply. 

you just plug it into your mac and they come up in iPhoto for transfer

mgee85

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
You don't need the bigger more expensive 32gig phone its so easy to transfer photos, video, everything on to your mac, just plug it in and it should automatically come up with the option to transfer. You can also save it all onto the icloud.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for a reply. 

you just plug it into your mac and they come up in iPhoto for transfer

the best way is through (iMovie)

-connect your iphone to mac
-open imovie
-import all videos or manually selected video from iphone device
-you can edit video
-then save it or publish it (upload it to YouTube as HD 1080p resolution)

just now I tried & made it successfully

i hope it easy way for you.

If you do it the way these 2 folks told you which either way WILL work you can't go wrong.

I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone reading this post would tell you to cut and paste on a Windows Machine when you clearly said iMac. Best of luck, It is very easy. Nice to have you in the forum and feel free to ask us anything.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711