- 12-22-2011, 12:56 PM #601
- 12-22-2011, 01:01 PM #602
When i got my 4S i had photostream turned ON from the start so my wps/pix were saved and put back to my 4S through that.
the setting to turn it on is throught: settings/icloud then scroll down to photostream and you'll see if its ON or OFF.
- 12-22-2011, 01:09 PM #603
- 12-22-2011, 01:14 PM #604
Just as a precaution, what i suggest you do also is a back on itunes through usb again just IN CASE.
worse case scenario if you had to use that back up from itunes to restore it to your phone, your battery would be as it is now, but at least you'd have all your info you needed.
- 12-22-2011, 01:23 PM #605
- 12-22-2011, 01:29 PM #606
btw, cut the rope is such a cute game-i play on my ipad
Also Troy, another suggestion--idk if it makes a huge difference. After you do your whole restore as new process, let your battery die out completely till your device shuts off, and then do a full fresh charge from there. I did this as well with my whole 'restore' ritual.
- 12-22-2011, 01:39 PM #607
- 12-22-2011, 01:45 PM #608
Ok, for those of you interested in doing a restore as new to your iPhone to try to improve battery life, here's a link to a thread that AccidentalPost has created over at CB. He put together a full guide on how to
- 12-22-2011, 01:48 PM #609
- 12-22-2011, 02:16 PM #610
- 12-22-2011, 02:41 PM #611
I'm also starting to second guess using photo stream now also. I may just turn that off one of these days as well
- 12-22-2011, 02:57 PM #612
- 12-22-2011, 06:42 PM #613
- 12-22-2011, 07:35 PM #614
- 12-22-2011, 07:35 PM #615
- 12-22-2011, 07:50 PM #616
- 12-22-2011, 08:26 PM #617
- 12-23-2011, 01:46 AM #618
- 12-23-2011, 06:29 AM #619
- 12-23-2011, 06:33 AM #620
Now, unless I'm mistaken about this process here I would hope that someone would correct me if I'm wrong
Last edited by Pink; 12-23-2011 at 06:39 AM.
- 12-23-2011, 06:56 AM #621
- 12-23-2011, 10:10 AM #622
- 12-23-2011, 10:15 AM #623
- 12-23-2011, 10:19 AM #624
Just picked up my 4S last week after having a blackberry tour for the last 2 years. I'm not familiar with the usual battery life of iphones but it seems like the phone is awesome while on standby, but the moment I turn on the screen and shoot a few texts or do a little browsing I'm losing 1% every 3 to 5 minutes. Is this normal?
Additionally after I put it on the charger last night the phone got pretty hot and the battery life is worst than it was initially after I did my first restore.
Last edited by M_Prez; 12-23-2011 at 10:33 AM.
- 12-23-2011, 12:54 PM #625
How can I make sure that all my pictures are being saved to iCloud?