how to set phone for "phone calls only" at night

JsGrandma

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to set the phone to only let phone calls thru and not alerts or messages when you go to sleep? I know there is the mute slide above the volume keys but since it's my only phone I need phone calls to come in in case a family member had an emergency. If the phone can't be set that way, does anyone know of an app that will do that?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Can't be done .. I take it you coming from blackberry .. Welcome .. Might be a app in Cydia not sure thou .. But in setting turn all notifications to none and vibrate off might do what u want but would be a pain to do on and off every morning

Mr. Chitlin

Jul 24, 2008
Visit site
It just takes a minute, but I just turn off Notifications, email and text message tones. In the morning I just take the minute or so to turn them back on.

I came from a BB and it was nice to have a "Phone Only" setting for nighttime.

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I'd love it if they could go a step further, and add an 'Emergency Calls Only' feature. - only calls from certain designated numbers would go through!

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
There was an app you could download after jailbreaking your phone but I could never get it to work and just gave up on it.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I just use the mute button. If the phone rings I'm going to hear it vibrating on the nightstand next to my bed. If your a sound sleeper that probably won't work though.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'd love it if they could go a step further, and add an 'Emergency Calls Only' feature. - only calls from certain designated numbers would go through!

definitely wish this was an option. the unwanted phone calls at night that arent from my fiance or grandma is beginning to become too much.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The jailbreak app is called MyProfiles... that, iBlacklist, and SBSettings are the 3 things I miss about jailbreaking.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative