Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rstark18
  • 1 Post By BradM73
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

345 Posts

Default 4s Camera Impressions

Taking the exact same pic with a iP4 next to an iP4s the difference is dramatic. Color balance is MUCH better on the 4s. Also flash no seems to be usable.
    RadiceFILM likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

265 Posts

I agree. I've taken a few shots today, not as many as I would have like, and so far I can tell a huge difference in the quality compated to the iPhone 4. The 4S's camera is hands down the best phone camera out there. Color balance is spot on, HDR mode seems improved, and it's a LOT faster at taking pictures. I look forward to playing around more in the coming days! Definitely impressed so far!
    kato0919 likes this.
    iPhone Newbie

14 Posts

The 4s has a pretty impressive camera... I only played with it a little bit, but I was impressed for sure.
    iMore Pro

524 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,806 Global Posts

I sold my i4 to a friend. We were in his shop and we both took a picture of a desk, he on my old i4, me on my i4s and compared the two. The difference was HUGE, mine was so much clearer and brighter, Apple has a winner here.