I will never pre-order another iPhone again..

aerotechboy

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
:mad:

I feel that preorder should be delivered the day before launch day.. Most of my friends went to the stores ( apple, sprint, vz, att) and already have their new toy.. in contrast i preordered and still waiting at 450pm New York time.

the purpose of preordering is useless ! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
:mad:

I feel that preorder should be delivered the day before launch day.. Most of my friends went to the stores ( apple, sprint, vz, att) and already have their new toy.. in contrast i preordered and still waiting at 450pm New York time.

the purpose of preordering is useless ! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Wait until you have to activate it and you realize that the server is down. It's actually quite ridiculous the way the pre-orders go. I'm glad I got mine at the store and pre-ordered one for the wife. The trade-off is the lack of sexual activity for a day or two while she simmers down =/

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
eh mines not getting delivered tell monday and I preordered as well... next year I will buy in store..

The Pre-Orders are on a first come-first serve basis. You probably got in a little later than some other people. That's why your order is coming Monday. But don't be disappointed, it'll give you something to look forward to during the weekend.

Manchild Pr0digy

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
pre = before than... i'm not demanding.. its what it is.. preordering is scks lol

All pre-ordering does is nothing more than a way to reserve a handset for you to guarantee that you'll have it on launch day. Depending on how many handsets local stores are given for the launch and the customer demand at the stores themselves, it's entirely possibly to just walk in to a local AT&T, Sprint or Verizon store and buy the device on launch day.

Some stores probably sold out quickly. Other stores probably have plenty left to sell. It's really hard to say.

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I personally wish I would have waited and just went to the store this morning to get the phone. With that being said, the pre-order process is exactly what is to be expected and it was my fault for decided to do it because I was thinking my normal driver who comes around 10 would be working. UPS has until 7 to deliver packages so I don't understand why you're so mad, the carrier websites clearly stated it would be delivered on 14th.

aerotechboy

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
All pre-ordering does is nothing more than a way to reserve a handset for you to guarantee that you'll have it on launch day. Depending on how many handsets local stores are given for the launch and the customer demand at the stores themselves, it's entirely possibly to just walk in to a local AT&T, Sprint or Verizon store and buy the device on launch day.

Some stores probably sold out quickly. Other stores probably have plenty left to sell. It's really hard to say.

ok, so when u get a pre-screened credit card offer in the mail u think u r guarantee to be approve? i dont think so! lol

pre is not equal to have something guarantee.. this preordering thing is a total fail.. lol:mad::mad::mad:

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't see the big deal. I would rather wait in the comfort of my home for the delivery guy than get up before dawn to stand in line and hope they have enough. You sleep in and get the phone later in the day, big deal. It's a phone your going to be using for at least a year, does getting it a few hours later really make a big difference in the long run? Now if your complaint was about the jacked up ordering and shipping process then I would agree a little more.

goldflinger

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Preordering does nothing when the damn servers at the carriers can not even activate a phone. I have had mine for almost 3 hours and it it simply a paper weight at this time. I 'm pissed

SteelGreek

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
It's just all over the place here in NYC- some of my friends have theirs already.. I don't yet. I've been at work for hours now waiting.

I even went out to look for the UPS guy that parks nearby that I know for help... of course he wasn't there. UPS says to wait until 7pm. I'm not sure what happens after 7 since it's been "out for delivery" since 530am

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have done both now, pre-ordered and today went to the Verizon Store at opening...in the future..I WON'T pre-order...I will go to the Verizon Store! Got to Verizon at 7:35am, they opened doors at 7:50am gave us a form to complete, first group of 5 entered the store at 8:00am sharp, I was #009 and was sitting in my car new 4S in hand by 8:30am...

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
pre-order means you get it the DAY of, not as soon as stores open. you know how it goes for deliveries, i dont understand how you're mad. we all know first hand around what time our UPS/mail/Fedex deliveries usually come around, at least i do. i've had mine since 2pm so i cant complain at all. i was in class this morning, so standing in line was out of the question for me.

do whats best for you next time though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative