LED Flash for Alerts (4s)

GigaS27

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I found an LED Flash setting under Accessibility on my new phone...but don't see any LED flashings....any clues to what this option does?!

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I found an LED Flash setting under Accessibility on my new phone...but don't see any LED flashings....any clues to what this option does?!

not sure what the option does but the iphone will probably never have a led because apple doesnt like them for some reason..

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
The LED Notification setting will flash the camera flash on the back of the phone whenever a new notification comes in to the phone. Unlike the Blackberry, it will only flash when the notification comes in. It won't continue flashing.

Reactions: GigaS27

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
The LED Notification setting will flash the camera flash on the back of the phone whenever a new notification comes in to the phone. Unlike the Blackberry, it will only flash when the notification comes in. It won't continue flashing.

ok that makes sense ill have to check it out when i get my phone..

rgar3388

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
The LED light on the back of the phone flashes when you have notifications. But it only flashes when the notification notifies. It doesn't continuously flash like a blackberry.

Edit: I responded too late

GigaS27

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

thanks for the info, but thats useless pretty much lol...Damn i got all excited for nothing

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
camera on lock screen question.

How do I get my camera icon on my lock screen like all the ios 5 pics show? I looked under the notification section and can't find camera.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2