Is the 4S launch shaping up to be similar to the Verizon IP4 launch?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
IMO. I don't think the Verizon ip4 sold out in 24 hours. This release there are gonna be lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
From what I have seen if you show up to Verizon today, you should be able to get an iPhone no problem. But I will say AT&T's looked much busier.

durangojim#AC

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
From what I have seen if you show up to Verizon today, you should be able to get an iPhone no problem. But I will say AT&T's looked much busier.

Probably because many people who wanted an Iphone on VZW just bought one within the last 8 months and don't have another upgrade available.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Probably because many people who wanted an Iphone on VZW just bought one within the last 8 months and don't have another upgrade available.

That is the exact reason I figured why it wasn't soo busy. Also some people really just don't care to have the latest and greatest. This guy that I work with bought an iPhone 4 yesterday. I told him to wait until today and get the 4S. He said that to him it's all the same, and he would rather save the $100.

iSurf

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Well i went to the 5th ave flagship apple store yesterday at the same time i went last year and there was about 10 people and last year there was about 80

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal