Easy to cancel preorder if I get one in store?

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Exactly what the topic as. I have a preorder from Verizon scheduled to ship on 10/21. If I somehow am able to get one tomorrow, is it going to be a pain canceling the preorder so I don't end up with 2? Especially since I'm paying full price!

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I think it will be easy to cancel. Have you been charged for the pre-order? You know they always hold on to your money for a few extra days. If you can handle that give it a try.

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I was told by a person at AT&T that you can not cancel pre orders.. I don't know if Verizon is different or not.

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I haven't been charged yet. My order still shows in process. I'm paying retail, so I don't have to worry about getting an upgrade back from the cancelled order.

I may as well give it a shot, right? Worst they can say is no, and I'll just get it next week. :)

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I was told by a person at AT&T that you can not cancel pre orders.. I don't know if Verizon is different or not.

Yep after making my pre order in store (At&t). I was unable to cancel upon learning just a few seconds later that it was probably going to come after the 14th.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2