Line up - Montreal - What time are you going?

exeon

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
So last year, at Fairview Pointe Claire, I went to line up around 3AM if I remember correctly. Both Rene and Georgia were already there.
Unfortunately, it didnt help as when the mall doors opened, EVERYONE rushed in and whatever the order was outside (we all lined up nicely outside the mall) meant nothing.

So my question to Montreal people. Have you heard anything new this year? Do you know if it will be more coordinated by Apple this year? Or will it be a rush fest? I'd rather not go to the Apple Store downtown as the line up will surely be 10x longer.

Rene, Georgia. Where will you be lining up this year and what time? :D

Last edited:

phoon61

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
So last year, at Fairview Pointe Claire, I went to line up around 3AM if I remember correctly. Both Rene and Georgia were already there.
Unfortunately, it didnt help as when the mall doors opened, EVERYONE rushed in and whatever the order was outside (we all lined up nicely outside the mall) meant nothing.

So my question to Montreal people. Have you heard anything new this year? Do you know if it will be more coordinated by Apple this year? Or will it be a rush fest? I'd rather not go to the Apple Store downtown as the line up will surely be 10x longer.

Rene, Georgia. Where will you be lining up this year and where? :D

"Where and where"

Good luck! I'll be doing the same in BC

exeon

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! Edited.

The sucky thing is, I did pre-order on apple.com within 10 mins of the start time last Friday. But Apple's email say my delivery date is October 19th! Unacceptable :(
So I will be lining up in the cold Montreal rain this night. Just don't know what time to go.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro