Verizon or Apple Store

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I woke up this morning and checked my shipment status on Apple.com only to find out that it had been cancelled. After spending much time on the phone I was told that my Verizon account could not be verified. I have a family plan with 5 phones. :(

I was told that the phone I WAS getting was in Penn. but now that the order had been cancelled I'd have to reorder, meaning a 2 week wait.

Needless to say I'm kind of ticked :mad:

My options are now to go to a Verizon store or the Apple store.

Any suggestions as to which I should choose? Which do you think would be easier? I'm afraid the Verizon store might not have very many in stock.

What do you think?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I would call around and ask maybe the verizon store can hold one for you. I would think verizon might get less customers than apple will and from everyone seeming to say they will have plenty of stock and since many on verizon just got an i4 and are in contract I think they will have plenty of stock.

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to agree, Verizon store is going to likely have fewer customers but also fewer phones than an Apple store. Pretty much a crap shoot. Get up early and swing by both locations and if the line isn't long at the Verizon store go there. If the line is borderline of what you think is a sellout head to the Apple store and hope for the best.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to agree, Verizon store is going to likely have fewer customers but also fewer phones than an Apple store. Pretty much a crap shoot. Get up early and swing by both locations and if the line isn't long at the Verizon store go there. If the line is borderline of what you think is a sellout head to the Apple store and hope for the best.

Thats exactly what I would do if I was the OP.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
When the 4 came out I was completely surprised to find a newer Verizon store in a suburban area with 6 phones while there were lines outside of other places.

MannyGeee

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
When the 4 came out I was completely surprised to find a newer Verizon store in a suburban area with 6 phones while there were lines outside of other places.

this.

call it a hunch but I think this will be a 'bizzaro release' for Apple/Verizon, considering they hooked a ton of people in February. I would take a shot at an Apple Store, or if you have a local Best Buy, try them. They have been real quiet about the iP 4S release, and I know they are getting them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox