Happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

Are you happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

• Total voters

josuts

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
i was coming from a blackberry that i used for 3 years.My wife wanted an iphone.We both went for the 4s.About 15 days ago i don't know what hit me and i had decide to sell it through ebay and bought the Galaxy S2.My relationship with that lasted only 3 days.Now i ha put that for selling and i had bought the 4s again an waiting for it the next days! I admit that android is god but itsnot for me? Wife was right from the beginning! The android isn't for me at all.

Anyway im happy that i understood that and im returning to the 4s again?

Greetings to all from Austria

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

acecommander

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Originally a Crackberry Addict for about forever, then changed to a Atrix 4-Android last February when they first were available, but switched to the Iphone 4s a couple weeks ago because of several reasons.

First, didn't like the Motorblur on the Atrix 4.:mad: Second, the speaker was inadequate and the quality was below average.:( Third, I felt the phone itself was outdated within 6 months of purchase, with all the new phones being introduced with the Android platform, and also the software updates were uninspiring.

I love the display, the platform, the software, the apps, and really love the ability to sync my Ipad with the Iphone. Makes my life a lot easier. :D

Kc2win

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I love my 4s but iPhone needs to get 4g to keep up with android. My Bionic could watch HD YouTube videos on 3G and 4g. You need to be connected to wifi to do that with the 4s. The Internet is fast but the download speeds for streaming video on the Verizon 4s are not stellar. Really miss swype too. Besides all this though, the iPhone is very smooth and very reliable.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I love my 4s but iPhone needs to get 4g to keep up with android. My Bionic could watch HD YouTube videos on 3G and 4g. You need to be connected to wifi to do that with the 4s. The Internet is fast but the download speeds for streaming video on the Verizon 4s are not stellar. Really miss swype too. Besides all this though, the iPhone is very smooth and very reliable.

LTE will be available on the next iPhone for sure. As for HD videos, yes, you can watch HD videos on the 4S over 3G if you view them via safari instead of the YT mobile app. There is a thread about this somewhere on here. Also, if you Jailbreak, you can get Swype. It is a tweak in Cydia by the name of iSwype. It's not as fluid as it is on Android, but it does work ok.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

ros3ntan

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I am very happy that i convince my wife who is not into phones to buy the new iphone 4s eventhough she got her iphone 4 from me a couple of months earlier.

:D

ros3ntan

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I paid hell lot of money to get my iPhone 4S -- no official Apple Store in my country.

I am happy with the purchase; we actually bought 2 iPhones. :D

Yeah me too. In Indonesia, the price of the phone is close to. 1000 dollars for an iphone 4s 64gb

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73