Happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

Are you happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

• Total voters

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Went from a Samsung Galaxy S Captivate to the iPhone 4s and DEFINITELY glad I made the switch..

Helps that I own an iPad and my daughter an iPod touch, and my wife an iPhone 4 :D

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed greatly improved cell reception. I could never, ever get 3G at my house (and my reception is so poor AT&T gave me a free microcell) but now I get. Couple bars of 3G. Yesterday I was way out in small town boonies, far from a major road, and had a bar or two of 3G where previously I'd had no service at all.

michaelone#IM

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Former webos user here. After about 12 years in the Palm OS world(s) I have come to IOS. So far I'm liking it. webos had some things about it that were better. IOS has some things that are better too. Like apps. Like Siri. I asked it to add an appointment in 155 days and it did it first time out. What a great tool! Looking forward to getting to know it.

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely love my new phone!! Just got the 4s(haven't changed devices in profile yet) I had a couple of android phones b4 this and the original bb storm. Have always wanted an iPhone and finally have acquired it! So stoked!

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Got mine Friday after two years of Android. I love Android for the customization and freedom it gives you, but I just got burnt out on it and wanted a phone that "just works" straight out the box..

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I notice 5 "not happy" votes, but not a single explanation why...what gives? Was it a vote just to be different? Why not explain what the phone does or does not do that makes you unhappy with your purchase?

djkmann

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
Even though I know that the guts of the 4S have been upgraded, I can't really seem to notice a big difference in performance between it and the 4. Maybe I'll grow to appreciate it more in the future but for now, I'm not very impressed.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I notice 5 "not happy" votes, but not a single explanation why...what gives? Was it a vote just to be different? Why not explain what the phone does or does not do that makes you unhappy with your purchase?

I was thinking the same thing last night while looking over the results of the poll so far. It would be nice to include a reason for not liking it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Ftspyder

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I got mine Friday also and I am extremely pleased! I woke up at 4:30am and I was at the mall by 5am. I was the 20th person on line, but the Apple store had so many employess setting the phones up that it was quick and easy as everything Apple should be. Im thrilled, and going from a iPhone 3g to a Palm Pre, then to an Evo, and now to the 4s, I ask myself when i ever changed. iOS is so smooth, fast, and fluid, it makes everything else seem choppy and slow. Ive been bit by the Apple bug once again.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I actually returned mine today. I talked myself into upgrading from my iPhone 4 (and getting caught up in the hype) but I knew that I shouldn't have. The 4S features were not a compelling enough reason for me to upgrade and justify locking myself into a two year contract and paying $300 for the 32gb. I'm happy with my iPhone 4 and staying off contract which I have been for about a year now.

Chef Phil

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Love it!!

Coming from a Blackberry background (Storm 2), this is light years ahead of where I was. It is blazing fast, fairly intuitive and has been fun to learn. I've come over to the i side!!

Gooster

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I voted Yes because I love Siri, I love the faster processing, I love it in white and I'm on a new carrier with better service than my previous experiences.

Seems like a much shorter battery life (to be fair I didn't begin a new cycle right away) and iMessage is kind of wonky for me at the moment (although it improved when I unlinked my Apple ID from the phone and just used the phone number). Only negatives for me at the moment.

Thumbs up!