Happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

Are you happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

• Total voters

ROSES5682

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to iphone coming from BB. I really like the 4s but miss my trackpad. I am having trouble touching exactly where I want to edit my text. Hopefully, I will get better with practice.

Nathan Grey

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
I realize that I am probably in the minority but I don't like mine and plan on returning it. Don't get me wrong, there are some really cool things about it and overall I am sure that most will be happy with their purchase. However, it isn't working for me. I am too used to a larger screen and 4G access. The sad part is that I am definitely going to miss the apps and iCloud.

tigagreen

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Very happy with my new iPhone 4s, 32GB. I was always a bit anti-Apple, Palm products since their inception and a Android phone and pad for the last year.

I needed certain apps for business and the last Android update really messed that up. Got my 4s this morning, and within 2 hours had my needed apps working. Contacts, Email and Calendar converted over. Apps are implemented on the iPhone mucho better than on my Android devices.

What a sweet looking screen too! Next up? Swap the Asus Transformer for the iPad 3. Ohhh Yea!

ObiGeorge

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
I bought and sold a bunch of i4s....kept coming back for the camera. I don't think I will be getting rid of my i4S though. Very happy.

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
This is the most awesome phone EVER. One thing I can't figure out though. Why does iTunes keep opening itself up, by itself?

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I LOVE it. I could rave about this thing all night. It was a huge upgrade from the 3GS, and money well spent (especially for the 32GB model), and the white looks as good as I had hoped. The iPhone 4S is a big win for everyone. :D

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Beyond happy! I have been waiting for this day for years. I got my phone around 5 and had no issue with activation, it did it OTA in 3 minutes. I don't know how I was without this for so long lol.

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I LOVE it. I could rave about this thing all night. It was a huge upgrade from the 3GS, and money well spent (especially for the 32GB model), and the white looks as good as I had hoped. The iPhone 4S is a big win for everyone. :D

I agree with you on all counts. Love my 32GB White 4S. Haven't even used Siri yet. :D

kberry66

Aug 4, 2008
Visit site
I'm thrilled with my new phone!!! I wanted a white phone and managed to wait until the 4S.
I love Siri and can't wait to try it out more tomorrow.
I use the camera a lot, I don't even bother with a regular camera much anymore. This one is a HUGE improvement!
Also digging all of the improvements with the new operating system, I love the reminders and the way that text messages pop up on the screen now. :D:D

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Like mine. But I don't think that it isn't that much faster than the iPhone 4. Siri is awesome.

It may not be faster than your S, but it is absolutely faster and more stable than my EVO. I don't miss the big screen, the extended battery I had to use to get through a full day of use, or the laggy, buggy, OS. Not a single reboot. No lag. And tons of storage in comparison. LOL!!!! AWESOME!!

pfry10

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely!!!!! Not even mad that it took over 8 hours to activate. Wouldn't expect anything else on launch day.

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely getting the Seido Convert case on Payday. That's the kind of protection i really want. I must admit to being fascinated by the case with the battery built into it. Every Apple Store employee had one and for the entire time I was there at the store, I didn't see anyone swapping out cases or charging iPod Touches.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit