Happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

Are you happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

• Total voters

Purple4

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I am very happy with my Iphone 4s i even bought the new Otterbox Defender for it. My only set back is sometimes Siris can't connect to the network.

gary1949

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
As you can see, this is my first post on this forum. I was going to go to my AT&T store in a couple of days and purchase the 4S (if stock is available) until I saw the following post on this thread . . .

I didn't get a chance to vote, but would have voted 'no'. (quick background on my upgrade history...My first iPhone was the 3G, upgraded to the 3GS, then to the 4 and now to the 4S....they all went relatively smoothly...)

1. can't disable 3G - I live in an area where I get a very poor 3G signal and had it off (on my 4) almost always. Not having the option results in very poor call quality at my house. Unacceptable.

I'm real sad about it....but I'm going to take it back.

I currently have a Samsung Captivate Galaxy S on AT&T but I've become frustrated with the fragmented software updates, daily battery pulls and VERY poor GPS performance. But I live in a rural area and have no 3G service, just EDGE. If the 4S requires 3G, then I'm dead in the water. :confused:

If anyone has more info/experience regarding using the 4S on AT&T on EDGE, please reply. I need to stay with AT&T because my wife and I are on update cycles about a year apart, and I have been happy with their service for the last 8 years.

Thanks much.

donnyxmx

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my Iphone 4S from Sprint on Sunday 11/6, I have a 2 week wait but I'm pretty excited. I have a HTC EVO 3D, which I do like but I love my Ipad 2 and apple products so I'm gonna try the Iphone 4S. I'm gonna miss my 4G and the 4.3 in screen but I think It will be worth the sacrifice.

juelz203

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Very very happy I'm an Apple follower but this is my first iPhone purchase and I'm as happy as when I go my first car. This device is just so cool.

iVic

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I was pretty geeked about getting the phone, and everyone in my area stood in line for at least two hours. But I gotta say what I love the most is the speed of the phone. I'm sure this is because of the processor, but everything is just snappier. Even small things like web browsing and just hooking to my wifi. Overall, I guess for me though its just the quality build and design. I really had no complaints about my previous android phone. But from the build quality to user experiance the iphone trumphs it though ( in my opinion ).

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I know i've posted in here already, and its been almost a week and a half since getting my iPhone4S, switching from a 9650. But i just wanted to say, on 5.0 my battery was good, then i dwld 5.0.1 and my battery was worse. I did a complete restore as new last night(as recommended by a couple of friends-thx guys:)), and let me tell you...i'm THRILLED with the battery life now and how much i can actually use my phone for what i want. I can prob go 2 days with out needing to charge now, and well, with my bb i would never be able to do that. I'd have to charge every night, and most days at lunch time too.

I'm extremely happy, once again, that i've decided to join the Applefest:)

Rmichealc

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Wish I had my iPhone 4 back,

I loved my iPhone 3G, my 3GS and really loved my iPhone 4, but nothing but problems with my 4s. Apple service has diappointed me also.

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I love my 4S but I wish I could keep it naked. The phone is so sleek but I'm clumsy and I cracked the screen of my 3GS because I was stubborn and didn't put a case or screen protector on it. :(

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk!

mikeflat

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
I was waiting for the iPhone 5 but, after the launch of 4S, i think i have to check it out. So i bought the 4S. I have no idea of what it is and how it performs. But the experience of 4S is awesome, great and mind-blowing. I think now i will not go for iPhone 5 until & unless i am fully bored with this one. I recommend it to all the iPhone and smart phone lovers.
Download Shame Alarm iPhone App

gary1949

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
VERY happy. Ordered the 4s 32gb in black from the Apple Store "RESERVE" method online Sunday night, arrived at the store at 10am Monday, Apple Genius set up phone (contacts, 5.0.1, etc) and I was out the door by 11am. Installed many apps, 3200 photos, 4 full length movies, lots of music and played with it yesterday and today.

Everything is running perfectly. Great screen. Very good battery life.

All is good . . . . . :)