View Poll Results: Are you happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?
- 641. You may not vote on this poll
- 11-17-2011, 08:59 AM #226
I'm happy. My 1st iPhone as well, on sprint, and came from the palm pre. Speed and performance is great. Rarely use Siri, but she's there when I need to know something or send something quickly. Don't think I would've like iOS on my phone before notification center, so this was the right time for me to get an iPhone. No battery problems here + a mophie air. Most important to me is pandora and the podcaster app. Very satisfied.
- 11-19-2011, 07:43 PM #227
- 11-20-2011, 02:33 PM #228
- 11-20-2011, 03:43 PM #229
- 11-20-2011, 09:49 PM #230
- 11-20-2011, 10:11 PM #231
- 11-21-2011, 09:22 AM #232
Got mine last Tuesday, my first iPhone. I've waited forever for the iPhone to come to Sprint, and I always said once it gets here, I will have one. I didn't to give up my 12+ years with them. So now, I got my Mac Pro, and my iPhone. My 5th gen iPod video will go to one of my kids.
- 11-22-2011, 05:00 PM #233
Love my 4s
I have been fighting the urge for some years not to give into the Iphone hype. I was a Windows phone user, a Palm Pre user, and an Android user. I thought I loved Android and what it offered until Sprint gave me the chance to jump on board. Just the battery life alone on the Iphone has made me a true believer in Apple products. I am in awe of the quailty and the performance of my 4s and look forward to many great years being an Apple supporter.
- 11-23-2011, 06:09 PM #234
- 11-24-2011, 06:04 AM #235
- 11-24-2011, 11:01 AM #236
...hope I'm going to be!! Having been a long-time BB user I've just switched to the 4s - I did previously have the 3GS, and I currently have an iPad2, which I love and which is why I decided to try the iPhone again, so I'm not totally new...
- unfortunately I am one of the unlucky ones suffering from the dreaded sim card nightmare, I've not even been able to activate the phone at all yet and I'm now waiting on a replacement card that will hopefully fix the problem. I've been reading a lot about it and have tried pretty much all the various suggested solutions, just hope a new sim will do the trick. Right now it's just sitting there, telling me 'no sim'.
I have also read a lot about the phone itself and it sounds like I'm gonna have a ton of fun w/ it, so my current frustration is being tempered by the promise of good times to come...
anyway, just thought I'd say hi
- 11-24-2011, 11:05 AM #237
- 11-25-2011, 01:22 AM #238
- 11-25-2011, 02:50 AM #239
- 11-26-2011, 10:33 AM #240
Had the Droid Incredible for a little over a year (and several Blackberries before that). It was a decent device but had a really dismal battery life. I loved the degree of customization that it allowed but even that doesn't mean all that much when you start encountering lagging and major battery drains. I got my new 4S 16gb in white earlier this week using my annual upgrade for the last time and couldn't be happier! The battery life on this one is worlds above the Incredible and apps operate so smoothly. No buyers remorse here. Now I'm just on the hunt for the perfect case!
- 11-27-2011, 08:23 PM #241
Yes I am happy with my iPhone 4S. I came from iPhone 4 with AT&T and went back to Sprint because I have 3 line with them already. I left with my line because I got tired of the rumors of iPhone coming to Sprint.....and as soon as I leave, they finally get it lol. Anyway, Sprint has a buy back program so they brought my old iPhone 4, which was enough to cover my new iPhone 4S, plus activation, plus give me a $45 credit to my account. So I am very please and happy to be back with Sprint and with my unlimited data
- 11-28-2011, 12:02 PM #242
- 11-29-2011, 02:32 PM #243
- 11-30-2011, 01:04 PM #244
I upgraded from the iPhone 4, and I love the 4S. While the speed improvement isn't massive, it's very noticeable. The better camera is a great upgrade for me, too. I've been using Siri a lot, and I've found it to be very useful: instead of waiting until it was convenient to tap in appointment or reminder, I do it when I think about it since I just have to raise the phone to my ear. The external speaker is significantly louder than the 4, so it's much easier listening to those podcasts where the hosts don't seem to want to record their shows above a whisper (exaggerating, but some of them talk very softly). The battery is better than my 4: I can have push notifications and location services on and get the same usage time as my 4 with those features off. My usage time averages 6 hours with standby time averaging 20 hours.
- 11-30-2011, 08:35 PM #245
- 12-03-2011, 10:49 AM #246
- 12-03-2011, 01:10 PM #247
- 12-03-2011, 05:48 PM #248
- 12-05-2011, 09:03 AM #249
EXTREMELY happy. I had the regular 4 and then sold it to a family member, took their upgrade and tried out the Moto RAZR because it was suppose to be oh soooooo cool. Worst. Idea. Ever. So I took it back and ordered the 4s and I'm so happy I'm back with iOS. Will never switch again.
The phone itself is snappy and stable. Haven't had any problems (yet) and battery life is good for me. (10x better then lame android).
- 12-06-2011, 01:20 AM #250