David Pogue's NYT Review of iPhone 4S:"New iPhone Conceals Sheer Magic"

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
David Pogue in the New York Times gave the new iPhone a glowing review . The title says it all: "New iPhone Conceals Sheer Magic."

He ends the review as follows: "The question isn?t what?s in a name ? it?s what?s in a phone. And the answer is: A lot of amazing technology. And some of it feels like magic.?

Here is a link to the full review:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/12/t...d=2&adxnnlx=1318425778-I8yoxRRUSEHEi/HhKb5 xg

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Why would you post this in here????????? Argh! You don't think tipb.com already mentioned this in their review roundup? This is a forum for help and questions. lol

n00b

Reactions: Jellotime91

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site

I wouldn't say he is mean. I would say he just doesn't like it when people post things that are already clearly placed on the home screen of this very website.

And he is working under the assumption that you come to this forum because you also frequent this website.

That doesn't make him mean.

I get your point but we all know the guy who posted the review meant well, I see reviews and news links all over the place in this forum, I dont think he's mean but he might've overreacted.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW