The "official" I have my iPhone 4S thread

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I have it, I love it! Lovin' the white 4S after owning a black 4 for 7 months!

I bought my mom a white iPhone 4s and myself a black one, I heard the white one is a bit bigger...after seeing hers out the box I want to take mine back and get the white one. what to do, what to do...:confused:

KCook3

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Both of ours showed up around 4pm est. Got both of them up and running. Love the new phone!! Just got to get a case to protect it!!

KC

NEO2126

Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
Finally got mine... I though I was gonna wait for the jailbreak, but I haven't activated the SIM yet so I'm still using my old 3GS... I have a really cool iPod touch right now hah.
One thing I wanna get out there, if you upgraded on ATT, did they tell you that you have to pay a "1 time upgrade fee"?? Well if you did have to pay that fee or will have to pay, try calling customer service and asking them to waive the charge. This suggestion was from ATT themselves!

scott11

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
got mine last night. UPS came about 2 later than they normally come to my house. THe guy walked up and said "looks like an iphone." I said yes it is. He said " i have been delivering these all day long." Amazing what a phone can do to the marketplace

19mitch79

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Brand new to the forum and brand new to the Iphone. I am coming from a DroidX on Verizon. I was driving home yesterday and decided to give my local Verizon store a call to see if they had any 4S Iphones in stock. They did and after playing with one for a while I was hooked. I can honestly say I have not put the thing down. I fell asleep with it in my hand last night! Great phone. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I bought my mom a white iPhone 4s and myself a black one, I heard the white one is a bit bigger...after seeing hers out the box I want to take mine back and get the white one. what to do, what to do...:confused:

I'm sure the white one just looks bigger... since there isn't much contrast, or too much contrasting, colors. I dont think they are different sizes..

I stopped by my local AT&T store today and all they had were 64GB units.. They had both white and black display units, fully functional, that I got to play with for about 20 minutes. I'm not sure which I liked better-white or black... I'm not dur for an upgrade until December, so once that time comes I think I'll make the switch from my blackberry 9700 to the I4s...

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure the white one just looks bigger... since there isn't much contrast, or too much contrasting, colors. I dont think they are different sizes.....

That's the same thing the sales guy said when I took my black one back to get the white one :D...I love the look of the white iPhone 4s, coming from a black iPhone 4.

dlcrouch

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Pre-ordered on the 7th and mine showed up around 3:00 PM CDT on Friday. Since i was out of town, i used the pre-sign option and UPS left it on the back porch as requested. Activated @ 6:00 PM CDT on Saturday - no waits or time-outs.
I can report the Marware Sportshell case fits the ATT Iphone perfectly.
Planning on running speedtest next - ATT 3g at my house is terrible. Curious to see if HSPA+ is any better.

fx5020

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered the white 32 4S on Sprint on 10/08/11 with expected arrival Friday.

I get home Friday 4 pm - no UPS package.
Check the tracking - says expected delivery by end of Friday - keep checking
5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm...

At 8 pm, I get a call from UPS:
'Uhh, the driver who was supposed to deliver your package, she put her backpack down and your delivery was under it, she didnt see it until now.
If you want it tonight, can you meet her off the inter-state, she's on her way home, otherwise it will be delivered Monday"

So I met the lady at a gas station off the inter-state -
I figured she had had a long day, and made a honest mistake - so when I got the package from her, I gave her a bottle of Snapple iced tea for her drive home. :)

Now, Ive started using the iPhone and already missing the multitasking cards on my Palm Pre...

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered the white 32 4S on Sprint on 10/08/11 with expected arrival Friday.

I get home Friday 4 pm - no UPS package.
Check the tracking - says expected delivery by end of Friday - keep checking
5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm...

At 8 pm, I get a call from UPS:
'Uhh, the driver who was supposed to deliver your package, she put her backpack down and your delivery was under it, she didnt see it until now.
If you want it tonight, can you meet her off the inter-state, she's on her way home, otherwise it will be delivered Monday"

So I met the lady at a gas station off the inter-state -
I figured she had had a long day, and made a honest mistake - so when I got the package from her, I gave her a bottle of Snapple iced tea for her drive home. :)

Now, Ive started using the iPhone and already missing the multitasking cards on my Palm Pre...

Nice story! Very funny.

vthokies

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
My mom and I went to the Apple store today, and they had the white 16 GB in stock. The Apple guy took care of everything within 30 minutes. I think I'm more excited that my mom got the iPhone 4s than she is. She likes it a lot though.

jlp916

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Went to the Apple store today around 12:30 stood in line for about 10 minutes and probably 30 minutes walked out with a 32 gb white iPhone 4s, case, screen protector, and car charger. My first iPhone so I'm learning!

Amy wineBerry

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered my 16 GB White iPhone 4S on Oct. 7. Had it since around 2 pm on Friday. I've been loving it all weekend. I'm super excited about it. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2