The "official" I have my iPhone 4S thread

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Got it 2:30 Pacific. Set up was quick and easy via Verizon instructions. Time to show it off and make some people jealous.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I went to AT&T after work at 4PM. They still had 2 left in stock. One of which was the Black 64GB 4S that I wanted. Rep activated it for me. I was in and out of the store in 15 minutes. When the preordered 4S comes in next week, I'll return it. So glad I don't have to wait till next week anymore. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

mariska#AC

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Got mine around 1 pm. Setting up the phone was super quick and easy, and activating with Verizon took seconds. Been playing with it ever since. I am in looove :D

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
It took a few hours but I got my 32GB white 4S and am loving it. One thing though, Google Voice keeps crashing when I log into it. May have to look for some other app to try and get it working. I need to get it up and running.

This thing is amazing. Thin, light, and beautiful. I haven't even tried Siri yet. Just trying to get all my services up and running. This is just TOO COOL!!!

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I have mine in Yahoo and Gmail. It doesn't show a way to synch Gmail contacts but I was able to move my Yahoo contacts easily. There is supposed to be a way to synch gmail contacts via iTunes. Can't find that link.

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Currently sitting at the sprint store and they just need to switch my number over and activate, must be hard for thrm since I've been sitting here for over an hour.

Posted from a ****ty Motorola xoom

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I'm happy to say I finally got mine! UPS didn't show up until after 5p EDT, but hey, at least they got here! :eek: I tried three times to activate via iTunes or OTA before calling AT&T. I had a 15 minute hold time but the rep took some info from the SIM and updated my account. He told me to wait for an email, which should arrive in 1-2 hours. One hour later I plugged into my MacBook, and away we go - the restore is off & running.

I hope those still waiting for delivery on the west coast get their soon, and activation with your respective carrier goes well. Almost time to play!!!:D

Gooster

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Finally got mine a little before 7. My friend and I spent the whole day at my place waiting and waiting and making sure we saw the UPS truck since I don't have a doorbell and it's a front door and then the door to my apartment. I opened the door before the UPS guy could even knock and I know the guy so we were chattin' about how many of these he most likely delivered today.

Set mine up but need to put music and custom tones and wallpaper and I'll be all set! :)

Loving the speeds so far. So satisfied today. :D

Time to edit some TiPb info!

SectorSixteen

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I got my iPhone 4S!!!!!!! Black 64 GB :D . Its funny because with all the media coverage talking about how people were camping out and the long queues, the verizon store near my house was pretty much empty. They opened at 8AM and there were only like 5 or 6 of us that were outside at that time....and out of that number only like 3 of us were even there for an iPhone 4S, the others seemed to be getting other phones. Anyway, I've been playing with the phone all day, getting everything set up and I love it!!! So many features but I think the killer one is Siri....freakin cool. Hard to believe just 3 months ago I was a die-hard fan of the "Crackberry"....well now, its bye-bye Blackberry and hello Apple!!!

DeadParrot42

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm one of the last people to get my iPhone 4S (32MB, black). UPS just delivered it at 7:20pm PDT. Although I suppose someone in Hawaii could be later.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2