The "official" I have my iPhone 4S thread

ivan1.ruiz

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I want one and I can't get one unless I pay full price. I was short of the time to trade my iPhone for the new 4S

" Think different"

~ Steve Jobs ~

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
best buy buys phones? is that only if you are buying one from them?

You get more for it if you take the gift card so then, yeah, you pretty much will want to buy your new one there. If I wanted a check mailed to me they offered a ridiculously low price, like $170 or something like that. It worked out good for me. You can go to the Best Buy website and find out which stores do the "trade in" program and also get an estimate for your phone (or other electronics).

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Got my phone finally from the FedEx man, wish he would have came first thing this morning hehehe. Unfortunately I had to work so I couldn't be at the Apple or AT&T store this morning and my co-worker was off already so I couldn't take the day off. It's fine though, well worth the wait. I had iOS5 on my iPhone 4 so getting my iPhone 4S setup up was a piece of cake with iCloud.

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
FedEx had crushed up the box mine was in, and there's even a little gash in the side of the iPhone box. Kinda pissed me off. But, Siri put a smile on my face afterwards and FedEx didn't hurt my device, at least.

4DFool

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Siri sucks.

She has screwed up every request so far. I'm not exaggerating. She can't even find the city i'm about to drive to. She messes up all my words. She puts commands in where they were not intended.

She sucks bad.

Buck1127

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Ahh! I'm so excited for all of you. I'm rocking my trusty BB Bold 9780. Going to probably update next year, but not sure to what. Waiting for the 4G capable devices. Hope you all enjoy your awesome iPhones :) What's your favourite part? Siri, Messages?

Mine is the Siri. I love it reads the text and replies by voice as my typing stinks lol

ls108

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Iphone 4s new owner

Got off work about 0530am today! Went the local corporate store after about a 30 min wait in line. I was number 3 at the store about 35 mins start to finish and it was done.Piece of Cake.

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
got a family plan with sprint....three white 16GBs, and a black 32GB. we switched from t-mobile with two 8GB 3G's...a freebie phone...and a 16GB 3GS.

yay. :]

i'm so excited to get to shooting 1080p video.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro