The "official" I have my iPhone 4S thread

llfloyd79

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Well I have my 4S. I got it this past Wednesday. I was with AT&T and I had the iPhone 4. So I wanted to go back to sprint since I already had 3 other lines with sprint. Didn't make since to pay 2 separate cell bills. So sprint brought my AT&T iPhone which was enough to cover the price of a new line with the new 4S. Well anyway, I have to say I'm impressed with the speed of the 4S compared to the 4. And Siri is just great! Loving my 4S!

Heifzilla

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Got mine this past weekend, loving it so far. Came from an Android, which I e also loved, but would glitch out *just* when I needed it to not be glitchy. Loving Siri, but didn't realize until yesterday that she uses your data plan to work. Hopefully won't be a problem, but I enjoy using her to do everything.

This phone is very responsive, more so than my Shift was. Of course right now is the rosy bloom of a brand new toy, and I was pretty happy with my Shift when I got it, too.

I've got an Otterbox Defender on her for protection.

Heif

Last edited:

d-clem

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
a little bit late here, but i got mine the first day they were shipped out! thank goodness for the preorder, it was waiting for me when i got off work

Murf300

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Got my 4S on Monday. Service with Sprint. I loved my Evo4G and fought the switch for a long time. Getting a MacBook Pro and iCloud pushed me over the edge. Now I see what my daughter has bee talking about.

besjr69

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Got my iPhone 4s Friday. Here it is Sunday night and I'm still playing around with it. As with a lot of you, I came from an Android (HTC Thunderbolt). The battery life is much better and the phone is super responsive.

mrlang

Jun 11, 2008
Visit site
It's good to be back! I've been on T-Mo with my iPhone 3G for what seems like an eternity. Overall, I've been happy with T-Mo but as soon at the merger deal fell through, I bailed on T-Mo and am now the [very] happy owner of a brand, spanking new, black 32GB iPhone 4S.

What a THRILL! :D

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
This thread will be open first thing Friday morning. When you receive your iPhone 4S and if you'd like to post about it, post it here. Any thread created outside of this one regarding this topic will be closed. No questions asked.

This is simply just to keep countless posts with the same topic from flooding these forums.

Thanks for understanding.
So, so happy to have gotten my iphone 4s today! I have lots to learn.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded from an iphone 4 to the white 4s, it was sold out everywhere!!! had to go to the verizon site and order it there. the site said that it would be shipped on december 12, 2 weeks since i ordered it around the first of december, ended up getting it a week early! i love this phone and specially the camera. im in avid aspiring film maker and photographer so making my short videos is not only easy, the quality of the end product is amazing! it's my al in one phone.

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
This thread will be open first thing Friday morning. When you receive your iPhone 4S and if you'd like to post about it, post it here. Any thread created outside of this one regarding this topic will be closed. No questions asked.

This is simply just to keep countless posts with the same topic from flooding these forums.

Thanks for understanding.
My iphone arrived Tuesday and except for a call forwarding issue I was having that you all helped with, I'm having a blast!

mikechaudron

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
24 Hours and WOW!

I've had my iPhone 4S for just over 24 hours and all I can say is WOW! I've been a faithful Blackberry user for years. After having to return my Bold 9930 not once, but twice in the past two months, plus it continually locked up on me, I finally had enough and swapped it for the iPhone 4S.

It arrived while I was at a trade show in Las Vegas last week, so I didn't activate it until 3pm yesterday afternoon and really didn't have a chance to do much with it until last night. I had a three hour drive, so Siri and I spent the time texting my wife and sister and getting to know Siri.

Today I've been able to get most of my apps working and it is amazing. After blinding defending RIM (including purchasing Playbooks for all of my sales reps) it's over between us. While speaking with the Verizon customer service rep on the phone while activating the iPhone, she laughed and said I wouldn't be sorry. I'm saddened by their demise, but their arrogance is their downfall. Frankly their arrogance reminds me of the arrogance of the US Auto industry in the 70s when they didn't take the Asian competitors seriously.

Because I had an iPad and MacBook Air, I had an iCloud account which made getting going with the iPhone extremely simple. So we're off to a good start. My lovely bride will be enjoying the one I get her for Christmas.

I'll be relying a lot on the advice and expertise on here, so I look forward to interacting with many of you.

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Got my 4s a week ago. Loving it except I have one worry. A few days in it randomly shut off. This happened a total of three times. Anyone else having this issue?

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
The love affair with my iPhone 4S is burning hot as flame. So much so, that I got myself a used Macbook Pro from Mac of All Trades online. Next will be the iPad 3. Love Apple tech because of what I can do with it. I'm sitting here right now rebooting my Windows 7 PC while my Macbook Pro never crashes and is actually faster with the same speed CPU (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz).

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Santa left me an iPhone 4s it awesome I came from a blackberry storm2 omg. It blows it away. It's a joy to use I don't wanna put it down 😜

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77