- 03-23-2012, 10:02 PM #276
- 03-23-2012, 10:11 PM #277
- 03-25-2012, 02:26 PM #278
- 03-25-2012, 02:36 PM #279iMore Beginner
- 95 Posts
- 03-25-2012, 04:49 PM #280
- 03-25-2012, 08:26 PM #281
- 03-27-2012, 05:50 AM #282
I have been very carefull with switching over from Blackberry to iPhone since a while but because most of my friends and people I know have a iphone, I couldn't resist it anymore.
Also the quantity of apps are amazing, even the local apps to use here in Belgium!
Since two weeks I have got my iPhone 4s 16Gb and I must say, it's a wonderful phone.
- 03-29-2012, 03:14 PM #283
- 03-29-2012, 03:17 PM #284
- 03-29-2012, 03:42 PM #285
Occasionally check my two Mail accounts.
Occasionally update Facebook and Instagram.
That's about it, and I don't keep all my Apps open.
I'm getting the usual time (6+ hours use, not counting standby time) out of each charge, it's not like I got a "bad" phone by any means, it's just disappointing compared to my rooted Android.
- 03-29-2012, 09:22 PM #286
- 03-30-2012, 07:57 AM #287
- 03-30-2012, 07:57 AM #288
- 03-30-2012, 09:07 AM #289
the other thing i have noticed so far is while being jailbroken there were little imperfections with how my 4 would behave and it seems that the 4S handles them "better" so they are not as noticeable
i actually turned Siri OFF as i was setting up my device. not sure if i really have a need for it (her haha)
- 03-30-2012, 09:27 AM #290
- 04-02-2012, 06:43 AM #291
- 04-02-2012, 02:59 PM #292
- 04-04-2012, 08:22 AM #293
- 04-05-2012, 11:35 AM #294
- 04-05-2012, 06:42 PM #295
- 04-11-2012, 10:03 AM #296
Fianally got one today. I upgraded to the Droid 4 first and after 6 days and freeze ups that were only fixed by factory resets Im on the apple bandwagon now. Why did I wait so long? This thing is great and so simple to use. I think that android may have to many things to customize becasue as so as you get it the way you want it they start acting up.
- 04-11-2012, 01:19 PM #297iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Got my iPhone 4S...
Been drooling for an iPhone since it got live.... now it's a dream come true for me...
this is my:
First touch phone
First gift to myself, ever since I lay my eyes on Earth
First thing to find when I wake up
Got many firsts on this...
Got used to Nokia, Samsung, and Sony Ericsson phones, but I'm loving my iPhone now...
- 04-24-2012, 07:53 PM #298
- 04-26-2012, 11:19 AM #299
- 04-28-2012, 12:29 PM #300