White iPhone 4S thicker than black iPhone 4S ?

Globe101

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Please dont tell me the iPhone 4 white and black were the same size, cause it isnt, i dont need a micrometre to measure, a case that fit on my black iphone 4 does not fit on my white iphone. apple said the iphone 4 black/white were the same colour. they are also saying this about the iphone 4S. what do you guys know about this.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
That's nothing. Prob because they had to put a white skin over it.
Get an otterbox and it will fit either way.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Globe101

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
its too bulky. i currently have the Incase Snap Clear. i want something very thin and low profile, like maybe switcheasy nude ultraclear, not sure if fits iphone 4s though :\ dont really want to spend anotehr 30+ dollars buying another case

edit: nude fits, however, i dont know any stores that sell it in australia, have to buy it from their website which is like 35 dollars and who knows when it will arrive :\

JeremyHD

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
its too bulky. i currently have the Incase Snap Clear. i want something very thin and low profile, like maybe switcheasy nude ultraclear, not sure if fits iphone 4s though :\ dont really want to spend anotehr 30+ dollars buying another case

edit: nude fits, however, i dont know any stores that sell it in australia, have to buy it from their website which is like 35 dollars and who knows when it will arrive :\

I'd send my clear one but it sorta faded -.- Not so clear anymore, but if you want it I can send it to you :)!

Also, It actually isn't bulky at all.

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Case-Mate Barely There was the best one I had on my iPhone 4. The white iphone 4 was slightly thicker as well. This isn't new news.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW