Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Exclamation if you ordered from verizon....

hey....i ordered from verizon.com at just about 3:01am eastern time, right after they went on sale. i still don't have a tracking number. anyone else have this problem that ordered from verizon?
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    655 Global Posts

There are already like 3 threads like this, you can check the main one that is pinned at the top of this section of the forum boards
    It's better to be pissed off than pissed on

iPhone 6 64gb space grey . iPad air 64gb LTE silver . iPad mini 16gb LTE black/slate . MacBook Pro 13" . ATV 3rd gen . iPod classic . iPod nano
    iPhone Beginner

the whole site is down duder. just chill. it will be yours come 10/14.
    iPhone Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by skeletongloves View Post
    the whole site is down duder. just chill. it will be yours come 10/14.
    The email link isn't working anymore for some reason. You can go to Check Your Status - Verizon Wireless to check. Verizon stages the phones in warehouses throughout the US (not a Verizon facility, but a third party shipper which have the phones now) Most likely they will be shipped FedEx 2 Day Priority, so we may not see a tracking number until tomorrow evening..
    iPhone Intermediate

iOS Version
    iOS5

I don't have a tracking number. But then again, I have the ability to make a phone call and use the internet at the same time.
    21.5" iMac (Intel)  32GB iPhone 5  16GB iPad (1st gen)  Time Capsule  Apple TV 2  iPod Nano (3rd Gen)
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    251 Global Posts

Mine has changed this morning to say, "Your pre order will be shipped to arrive on 10/14." There is a slot for the tracking Mr but it is blank. I expect a track Mr by 10/13 AM or later today.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

Mine changed to the same thing yesterday. Hope to get one today but of course I won't have access to email prob. I will be camping. Won't be evenvable to do os update til thurs night.
    iPhone Newbie

iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by chrstdvd View Post
    Mine has changed this morning to say, "Your pre order will be shipped to arrive on 10/14." There is a slot for the tracking Mr but it is blank. I expect a track Mr by 10/13 AM or later today.
    Same here. And the wait continues
    iPhone Newbie

iOS Version

I still haven't seen mine change, or my card charged. Everything thus far says the 14. ordered mine from VZW online at 8:00AM on Oct 7. come on Verizon! throw me a bone...or an iPhone

Global Posts
    2,768 Global Posts
    iOS Version

When I preordered my iPhone 4 from Verizon in Feb. I had a similar issue, but they also shipped mine nearly a week early. You'll probably get a tracking number the next time they update their systems after it ships. I received my tracking number about 10 or 12 hours after it shipped.
    iPhone Newbie

I just received my tracking number from Verizon this morning. They actually used UPS to ship.
    Last edited by ktaylor17815; 10-12-2011 at 07:02 AM.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farmdreads View Post
    I have the ability to make a phone call and use the internet at the same time.
    As well as drop calls.
    iPhone Newbie

I got my UPS tracking number from VZW. I went to the UPS site to track it and they show no package with that tracking number wth?
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts

VZW does not have a tracking # for my order yet (pre-ordered at 1PM EST Friday)

Still in 'Waiting to be Processed' mode with an expected date of 10/14
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    1,373 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farmdreads View Post
    I don't have a tracking number. But then again, I have the ability to make a phone call and use the internet at the same time.
    Funny that the early reviews say the 4s drops more calls and the verizon version doesn't. I'll take being able to make and hold a call over using phone and internet at the same time.
    iPhone Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by jenaee20 View Post
    I got my UPS tracking number from VZW. I went to the UPS site to track it and they show no package with that tracking number wth?
    Verizon generates the label with a tracking number. They stick it on the package, but the box has not been picked up by UPS and the label has not been scanned. They charge your card once the phone is in the box and ready for shipment.

Don't worry about it. UPS has been expecting this and preparing for it for a long time. It'll probably get scanned later today and the tracking info will show up online. We'll see if Apple lets UPS deliver some packages Thursday just to lighten the load for Friday.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts

My VZ order has a tracking number but no status - Just like the other 72 people that posted this on the appropriate thread....
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keithjk View Post
    I still haven't seen mine change, or my card charged. Everything thus far says the 14. ordered mine from VZW online at 8:00AM on Oct 7. come on Verizon! throw me a bone...or an iPhone
    This is the same thing my order says and I ordered at 10:25AM on the 7th
    iPhone Newbie

I ordered on the 7th @ 11:00am MST. I checked the status and it's saying it will be delivered on the 14th, but no tracking number yet. I did notice that my Visa has been charged. So does that mean it is being shipped today?
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts

Sounds like you ordered too late. Most of the people that ordered before 6am EST on the 7th have legit tracking numbers. Got this info from the appropriate thread in the sticky section.
    iMore Intermediate

iOS Version
    iOS 6.0 GM

Quote Originally Posted by psily View Post
    I ordered on the 7th @ 11:00am MST. I checked the status and it's saying it will be delivered on the 14th, but no tracking number yet. I did notice that my Visa has been charged. So does that mean it is being shipped today?
    It will be shipped tonight or tomorrow in the AM.
    iMore Intermediate

iOS Version
    iOS 6.0 GM

Quote Originally Posted by RyPad2 View Post
    Sounds like you ordered too late. Most of the people that ordered before 6am EST on the 7th have legit tracking numbers. Got this info from the appropriate thread in the sticky section.
    The cut off time for a Friday delivery was 6PM EST on 10/7/11.
    iPhone Newbie

just checked my order ans says will be delivered by the 14th.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alienware_51 View Post
    The cut off time for a Friday delivery was 6PM EST on 10/7/11.
    Not as a hard rule. I ordered a White 64GB on Sat 10/8 at 10:30am est and have gotten the same email with my tracking number as everyone else that pre-ordered early on the 7th.
    iPhone Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ProMed12 View Post
    Not as a hard rule. I ordered a White 64GB on Sat 10/8 at 10:30am est and have gotten the same email with my tracking number as everyone else that pre-ordered early on the 7th.
    That time was only related to 16GB versions.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast