if you ordered from verizon....

ajw2495

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
hey....i ordered from verizon.com at just about 3:01am eastern time, right after they went on sale. i still don't have a tracking number. anyone else have this problem that ordered from verizon?

ktaylor17815

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
the whole site is down duder. just chill. it will be yours come 10/14.

The email link isn't working anymore for some reason. You can go to Check Your Status - Verizon Wireless to check. Verizon stages the phones in warehouses throughout the US (not a Verizon facility, but a third party shipper which have the phones now) Most likely they will be shipped FedEx 2 Day Priority, so we may not see a tracking number until tomorrow evening..

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
I don't have a tracking number. But then again, I have the ability to make a phone call and use the internet at the same time.

chrstdvd

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine has changed this morning to say, "Your pre order will be shipped to arrive on 10/14." There is a slot for the tracking Mr but it is blank. I expect a track Mr by 10/13 AM or later today.

tino72

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Mine changed to the same thing yesterday. Hope to get one today but of course I won't have access to email prob. I will be camping. Won't be evenvable to do os update til thurs night. :(

keithjk

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I still haven't seen mine change, or my card charged. Everything thus far says the 14. ordered mine from VZW online at 8:00AM on Oct 7. come on Verizon! throw me a bone...or an iPhone

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
When I preordered my iPhone 4 from Verizon in Feb. I had a similar issue, but they also shipped mine nearly a week early. You'll probably get a tracking number the next time they update their systems after it ships. I received my tracking number about 10 or 12 hours after it shipped.

jenaee

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I got my UPS tracking number from VZW. I went to the UPS site to track it and they show no package with that tracking number :mad: wth?

MannyGeee

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
VZW does not have a tracking # for my order yet (pre-ordered at 1PM EST Friday)

Still in 'Waiting to be Processed' mode with an expected date of 10/14

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a tracking number. But then again, I have the ability to make a phone call and use the internet at the same time.

Funny that the early reviews say the 4s drops more calls and the verizon version doesn't. I'll take being able to make and hold a call over using phone and internet at the same time.

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I got my UPS tracking number from VZW. I went to the UPS site to track it and they show no package with that tracking number :mad: wth?

Verizon generates the label with a tracking number. They stick it on the package, but the box has not been picked up by UPS and the label has not been scanned. They charge your card once the phone is in the box and ready for shipment.

Don't worry about it. UPS has been expecting this and preparing for it for a long time. It'll probably get scanned later today and the tracking info will show up online. We'll see if Apple lets UPS deliver some packages Thursday just to lighten the load for Friday.

atlawson

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I still haven't seen mine change, or my card charged. Everything thus far says the 14. ordered mine from VZW online at 8:00AM on Oct 7. come on Verizon! throw me a bone...or an iPhone

This is the same thing my order says and I ordered at 10:25AM on the 7th:(

mariska#AC

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on the 7th @ 11:00am MST. I checked the status and it's saying it will be delivered on the 14th, but no tracking number yet. I did notice that my Visa has been charged. So does that mean it is being shipped today?

RyzBerry

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you ordered too late. Most of the people that ordered before 6am EST on the 7th have legit tracking numbers. Got this info from the appropriate thread in the sticky section.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen