Interesting read from hands on experience, anyone else see this?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Damn, I was hoping that the Qualcomm baseband was going to be better than the Infineon one on AT&T. While I do drop calls, it's not a common occurrence but still an annoyance when it does happen.

However since I am grandfathered into unlimited (which I know will eventually be taken away somehow), I won't be dropping them anytime soon.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
From the link from the guy had the phone for a week to test it "The iPhone 4S now comes with the same, dual-core processor found in the iPad 2. I didn?t notice a dramatic speed gain, but the phone operated rapidly and surely, with smooth scrolling and swiping"

He didn't notice a dramatic speed gain? I don't like that at all. Optimization or not RAM is RAM. And smooth doesn't outperform RAM. When computers went from 256, 512 RAM to 1,2,3 RAM the differences were very noticeable.

Josh

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
From the link from the guy had the phone for a week to test it "The iPhone 4S now comes with the same, dual-core processor found in the iPad 2. I didn?t notice a dramatic speed gain, but the phone operated rapidly and surely, with smooth scrolling and swiping"

He didn't notice a dramatic speed gain? I don't like that at all. Optimization or not RAM is RAM. And smooth doesn't outperform RAM. When computers went from 256, 512 RAM to 1,2,3 RAM the differences were very noticeable.

Josh

That is because most of the time you won't notice that much of a difference that you can tell. I mean in certain areas yes but most of the time the i4 was so smooth that the new processor in the 4s will make it a little smoother but what more do you want? It isn't like the i4 was laggy like most androids.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro