Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Like Tree24Likes
    iMore Intermediate

123 Posts
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts

i was at my best buy store at 745am to a whopping line of 6 people. noone else came by 8am.

they took out preorder sheets and then 5 minutes later came back out to outside and told 3 of us that our iphones were not there as in the 64gb version of any carrier was not available at this time.

i went to the best buy mobile store down the hall and talked to the manager there and started a list of people who got 64gb phones that they would call us(me) when they got there.

p.s. stopped by the verizion store on the way out. they had them.... then i told him i had at&t and you shoulda seen his face drop.
    iMore Intermediate

254 Posts
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts

It took a while to get my White iPhone 32GB activated, but it was worth it. I got it for the subsidized price by adding it to my account as a second phone, then I had Sprint deactivate the EVO tonight. The pro-rated early termination fee is $140, which is $10 less than I would've gotten a discount on December 1st while playing full price on the phone. I got a great deal and exactly the phone I wanted. Here are some pics of my Apple Store Launch experience:

As you know, all of the blue shirts are Apple store staff. There are a total of 200 of them, but they can't all be seen at once. I have to say that I think the Apple Store is epic. First time being there. If I were rich, I'd be doing a lot of shopping there.

The iPhone 4S is awesome. Getting use to the differences, but the performance is definitely noticeable and the customer service at the Apple store ROCKS!!
    Last edited by DARK_BLU; 10-14-2011 at 08:41 PM.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #128  
    iPhone Intermediate

286 Posts
    Global Posts
    288 Global Posts

Default Apple Store Union Square, San Francisco

I already have my 4S but visited the Apple Store Union Square in San Francisco day 2 of the iPhone 4S launch...the store was packed full!!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456